IIM Rohtak, the only IIM in NCR region, has announced Admissions to its Doctoral Programme, widely known as Fellow Programme in Management, for the academic session 2016-18.
IIM Rohatak is offering Doctoral Program courses for the following specializations.
- Business Environment
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology Systems
- Marketing, Operations
- Strategic Management
- Retail Management
- Manufacturing including Logistics and Supply Chain Management
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Program Important Dates
Last Date to apply
January 30, 2016
Interview to be conducted
Scholarship Awarded under Fellowship Programs in Management
Bonus fellowship based on merit would be 40-50% per month, available after 2nd year of the program.
Financial Management, Business Environment, HRM, Information Technology Systems, Marketing, Operations, Strategic Management, General Management
Rs. 25,000/- for the first 2 years
Rs. 30,000/- for the last 2 years
** Along with attractive financial assistance in form of contingency grant.
The fellows are strongly encouraged to participate in national and international conferences as well as to go on academic exchange visits to partner institutions for which the institute provides financial support.
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Programs Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree in any discipline, Engineering graduates and professionals with an aggregate of 55% in their score card
- LLB with 55%; CA, ICWA and CS with a valid test score of minimum 50%
- Test score not older than 2 years from application date either of CAT, GMAT/GRE, UGC/CSIR JRF, GATE is eligible to be presented (5 years or less in case of IIM/PGDM)
**Admissions are open for Indian nationals, PIOs and foreign nationals.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the admission interviews where the candidates will be assessed for their intellectual capabilities, research aptitude and interest in the management discipline.
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Programs Personal Interviews
- On the basis of the documents presented every year a number of candidates are called for Personal Interviews
- The venue of the interview will be decided in the month of April only by the year 2016. The same would be mentioned in the call letter
- The double-way fare would be provided to the candidates for not more than the III A/C Train ticket for the nearest route reported
In case of Foreign Candidates
- No compensation would be made for attending interviews
- Though, video conference may be considered for interviews on special request for such candidates
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Programs Selection Procedure
- Selection of the candidates would be purely based on the documents presented and their fresh performance
- No artificial means would be considered at or before the time of personal interviews
- The candidates are requested to get all the paper documents handy including the mark sheets of qualified examinations, score cards for qualified competitive examinations with their two passport size photographs and any other documents required
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Programs Admission Process 2016
- The form is free of cost with the application fees of Rs. 500/-
- The form is downloadable and needs to be submitted at the Campus address along with the application fees
- The application fees must be in the form of DD which must reach the Institute latest by January 30 2016.
The application must be submitted by the time to the Campus address.
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
MDU Campus, Rohtak 124001
Phone number: 01262-228527, 228504
Fax: 01262-274051Last Updated - 21 Oct 2015