Bahra University, Himachal Pradesh offers UG/PG/Research/Diploma programs under its many departments viz. Engineering, Hospitality & Tourism, MBA, Law, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, and Basic Science to the aspirants. The admission to these courses is given through the entrance test conducted by the university.
The university ‘s academic year is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester. The Odd semester begins in the month of July and concludes in the month of December, while the even semester starts in the month of January and ends in the month of June.
The timetable of the concerned examination is uploaded by the university on its website 30-40 days before the commencement of the examination. Students can also download the academic calendar of the university available online.
Bahra University Exam Result 2017
The result of the term-end examination is declared within 25-30 days of the examination. The result of the odd semester is declared in the month of January, while the result of even semester examination is announced in the month of July. The examination result of each course is published separately on the university’s website. The result is released after the evaluation of the semester-end examination answer sheet. The instructions to download the examination result from the university’s website are given below.
- Go to the university’s website
- Under the “Examinations” tab click on the “results” option.
- On the result page, click on the link of your respective course & semester.
- The result will get downloaded in pdf file format.
Bahra University Exam Timetable 2017
Students of Bahra University can get the timetable of term-end theory & practical examination 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of semester-end examination published in the month of November, and the even semester, semester-end examination timetable is uploaded in the month of April. Students can follow the below given steps to check exam timetable:
- Visit the official website of the university,
- On the home page, click on “Examination Schedule” under the quick link section.
- The timetable of the internal and external examination will be displayed.
- Students can save it for future reference.
Bahra University Academic Calendar 2017
The academic calendar of the university is publicized on its website at the beginning of the session. The academic calendar contains the details regarding date and duration of commencement of classes, internal examination date, date of external theory and practical examination, evaluation of answer sheet, declaration of result, semester break, etc. The academic calendar mentions the occurrence of each academic events scheduled to be held in both semesters.
Follow the below given steps:
- Pay a visit to the university’ website
- Click on “Academic Calendar” under the “Quick Links” section.
- Download and save the academic calendar of the session.
- The academic calendar will be in pdf file format.