Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) which is located at Shimla and was founded in 1970. Interested candidates can get admission to the various courses offered by the university like BAMS, BBA, BCA, LLB, BED, M.Com, MA, MBA, MTA, MBBS, BDS, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Phil, LLM and many more.
After clearing the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET), candidates can take admission to the various UG and PG courses. It is a state level test and is conducted through offline mode only. Students are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination.
The Entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted from March-April 2017. The Result will be declared after the entrance examination is done. It will be declared on the official website of HP University. Candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to the marks secured by them in the entrance examination.
HPU Semester Result
HP University is responsible for announcing examination result in the month of July or August. Students can access their results online through the university website. All UG & PG students can check their result for all years as well as semesters. By following below steps candidates can check their HP University 2017 result:
- Candidates must open the official website of Himachal Pradesh University (HPU).
- A website homepage is open in front of the students where they can search for the link UG & PG Result 2017
- The link is available in Result or Exam section on the homepage.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the next page where candidates need to enter their Roll number.
- After that click on “Get Result” button.
- Now students can download their result.
- After the successful download, candidates can also take the printout of the score card.
In this way, students can get their results easily. After the announcement of the results, candidates can visit the university website. Information regarding result will be uploaded timely on the website.
HPU Examination Schedule
The University is responsible for conducting an entrance examination from March-April 2017. University grant commission & Directorate of Higher Education is responsible for publishing notifications and reports regarding various courses, counselling, classes. Candidates can download their academic schedule for the year 2017-18. Below are the steps by following which candidates can download the 2017 examination schedule:
- Open the HP University website.
- Now directly click on the link written as Academic Session 2017–18.
- Now a PDF file containing information regarding examination schedule is opened in front of the user.
- Now candidates can view the information and also download it for future use.
By Following below steps candidates can check the notification and reports:
- Go to the Himachal Pradesh University website.
- Candidates need to search notification or reports link on notice board section available on the website home page.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the next page where they can select option according to the information they needed.
- Information is presented in PDF file format which they can download for future use.