Jammu University is one of the prestigious universities. It offers admission to the two-year full time MBA HT program (Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Tourism). The registration window has opened. Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university.
- The university offers 20 seats for admission to MBA in Hospitality and Tourism program.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks to be eligible for admission to MBA program.
- Applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 800 at the time of registration process.
- The registration will close on July 24, 2017.
The selection is done on the basis of the written test namely CAT (Common Admission Test), Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those who will successfully qualify all the stages of selection process will be considered for admission to MBA program in Jammu University.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level entrance test. It is a computer based test held annually for admission to various courses under Master of Business Administration and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA/PGDM). This year, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow is organizing CAT 2017.
The paper consists of three sections namely- Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Verbal and Reading Comprehension. Applicants have to attempt total 100 questions in the duration of 3 hours. Each question carries one mark.
Jammu University MBA Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission to MBA (HT) program, candidates must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Students need minimum 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for admission to MBA program.
- There is relaxation of 10% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
- Candidates awaiting for final year result are also eligible to apply.
Jammu University MBA Application Form
The registration process has started already. Eligible and Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.jammuuniversity.in. The application form cab also be obtain from the office of SHTM, University of Jammu. The registration will close on July 24, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 800 at the time of registration process. It can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Director, SHTM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
Duly filled application form with all the required documents and demand draft send it to “Director, SHTM, university of Jammu. Applicants have to mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit official website i.e. www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Click on admission link and download application form.
- Fill application form with all the required information.
- Attach all the required documents and demand draft
- Sent it to prescribed address.
Jammu University Selection Process
The selection process consists of written test i.e. CAT score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their CAT score will be called for Group Discussion. This round will be conducted by the university.
- Qualified candidates in group discussion will be called for interview round.
- The Interview is the final stage of selection process. It is the Face-to-Face Method. The purpose of conducting a personal interview survey is to explore the responses of the people to gather more and deeper information.
- Those who will successfully qualify all rounds of selection process will be considered for admission.
Jammu University Contact Details
Jammu University was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir.
It is one of the best universities. The university has setup seven off-sites campuses at Bhaderwah, Kistwar, Poonch, Reasi, Rannagar, Kathua and Udhampur. The university is the first university in India to receive the ISO-9001 certification. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. It also affiliates and recognizes colleges.
Address: Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Tawi, Jammu
Jammu and Kashmir 180006
Phone: 0191 243 0830
Last Updated - 15 Jul 2017