Applications are invited by University of Jammu for admission to two-year full timeMBA in Hospitality and Tourism in the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM). The program commences July/August onwards.
There are 20 seats in total up for admission which includes reserved seats. The last date for receipt of completely filled application forms is February 15, 2016.
SHTM is a part of Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu. You can find the faculty details of Jammu University, here.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for admission, one must have:
A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks in aggregate
A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered AccountantsandWork Accountants; Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E (Engineering) with a marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
Note: Candidates appearing in the final examination in the respective degrees/fields may apply as well. Although, they shall only be admitted, provisionally.
The university also offers more courses in various disciplines. You can find other courses offered at University of Jammu, here
How to apply?
The application process consists of obtaining and then, sending back the application form (completely filled). The application form can be obtained from any of the following ways:
- The application form and brochure can be obtained from the office of SHTM, University of Jammu after paying a sum of Rs. 800/-.
- You can download the application form from the official website of the University. All the downloaded applications must be accompanied with a bank draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favor of Director, SHTM, University of Jammu and made payable at Jammu. Here are steps to download the application form:
- Go to the official website of Jammu University (link above).
- Hover your cursor over ‘Students’, now a small menu shall appear, click on ‘Form Downloads’.
- You will be redirected to the forms download page, click on MBA-HT titled files viz. admission brochure and admission form for session 2015-16.
- Your application form and admission brochure will be downloaded.
On successfully downloading the application brochure and form. We recommend you to go through the brochure carefully and then fill the application form.
The last date for receipt of completely filled application form in the SHTM is February 15, 2016.
|Top MBA Colleges in Jammu||Top MBA Colleges in Chandigarh||Top MBA Colleges in India|
Jammu University Selection Procedure:
Selection for admission to the MBA (HT) Course shall be made on the basis of:
(a) Written Entrance Test i.e. the Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs or Management Aptitude Test AIMA
(b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The admission shall be made on the basis of CAT in the first instance. If the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled during AIMA-MAT score of September 2015/ December 2015/ February 2016/ May 2016.
On admission to the University, You will need to submit the fee, especially in case of self-financing candidates. You may find the fee structure of Jammu University here.Last Updated - 22 Dec 2015