University of Jammu announced admissions open to their MBA in International Business(IB) at International Centre for Cross Cultural Research and Human Research Management (ICccR and HRM). There are 30 seats in total, up for admission. Candidates can obtain the form from the centre or may even download the form from the official website.
|Top MBA Colleges in Jammu||Top MBA Colleges in India||Top MBA Colleges in Haryana|
The last date to apply is March 4, 2016. Candidates must have appeared in CAT/AIMA-MAT.
ICccR and HRM is a part of Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu. You can find the faculty details of Jammu University, here.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for admission one must:
- Have a graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Indian university or any equivalent
- Candidates must have appeared in CAT-2015 or AIMA-MAT (May-2015, September-2015, December-2015) or appearing in AIMA-MAT (February-2016)
- Be appearing in the final examination of their graduation degree
The university also offers more courses in various disciplines. You can find other courses offered at University of Jammu, here
How to apply?
The application process consists of obtaining and then, sending back the application form (completely filled). The application form can be obtained from any of the following ways:
- The application form and brochure can be obtained from the office of ICccR and HRM, University of Jammu after paying a sum of Rs. 500/-.
- You can download the application form from the official website of the University. All the downloaded applications must be accompanied with a bank draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of Director, ICccR and HRM, University of Jammu and made payable at Jammu. Here are steps to download the application form:
- Go to the official website of Jammu University (link above).
- Hover your cursor over ‘Students’, now a small menu shall appear, click on ‘Form Downloads’.
- You will be redirected to the forms download page, click on MBA-IB titled files viz. admission brochure and admission form for session 2015-16.
- Your application form and admission brochure will be downloaded.
On successfully downloading the application brochure and form. We recommend you to go through the brochure carefully and then fill the application form.
Jammu University Selection Procedure:
Selection for admission to the MBA (IB) Course shall be made on the basis of:
(a) Written Entrance Test i.e. the Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs or Management Aptitude Test AIMA
(b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The admission shall be made on the basis of CAT in the first instance. If the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled on the basis of AIMA-MAT score of May 2015/September 2015/ December 2015/ February 2016.
On admission to the University, You will need to submit the fee, especially in case of self-financing candidates. You may find the fee structure of Jammu University here.
For further details, you may contact:
- 94192 05167
- 94199 31777
- 98585 99549
- 90185 85130
- 96223 70071
- 94191 90905
University Of Jammu Announces Admission Dates For MBA Program In Hospitality And Tourism 2016
Last Updated - 22 Dec 2015