Alliance University is a popular university of higher learning offering a variety of degree courses, Doctoral and Certificates programs. It is a private university established in Bangalore and is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission), New Delhi. Alliance University offers admission in B.Tech program through KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) while admission to MBA programs is done through KMAT. For all other courses, university conducts their own entrance examination. Candidates are selected for admission process through entrance test followed by a personal interview. They are shortlisted for interview round on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
The application process for admission in Alliance University concluded on March 31, 2017 and the admission process will start from April 29, 2017.
Alliance University has six academic schools which are Department of performing arts, Alliance School of Business, Alliance School of Law, Alliance college of Engineering & Design and Alliance Ascent College, Planned academic units like Alliance College of Arts and the Humanities, Alliance College of Science, Alliance College of Medicine and Dentistry, Alliance College of Education and Human Services, Alliance School of Health Sciences, Alliance College of Media and Communications.
Courses offered at Alliance University
Here is the list of all courses offered at Alliance University.
- B.Tech (Bachelor in Technology)
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.Com (Honors)
- BA LLB (Honors)
- BBA LLB (Honors)
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Executive MBA
Alliance University: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary according to the courses. It is set by Alliance University, check the eligibility in detail as mentioned below.
- For B.Tech Program – Candidates must be passed in 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. General category candidates must have obtained 45% of marks in aggregate while it is 40% marks for SC/ST category. They must have qualified KCET 2017.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – Candidates must have diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification with at least 45% of marks from a recognized university.
- For BBA/ B.COM/ BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ BFA – 10+ 2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university in any discipline.
- For MBA/ Executive MBA – Candidates must have Graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. They must have a valid score in KMAT 2017.
- For M.Com – Candidates must have B. Com./ BBM/ BBA with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate from a recognized university.
Last Updated - 11 Apr 2017