Admissions for the Ph.D. in Law programme 2016 have started at the Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore. Aspiring candidates can apply for the course by submitting the completed applications, along with necessary credentials, till December 10, 2015.
The short-listed applicants will have to appear for the Alliance School of Law Entrance Exam and the final selection of the candidates will be based on their academic record and overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Deadlines regarding Alliance University Ph.D. Program:
Online Application forms available
October 1, 2015
Application Form Submission Ends
December 10, 2015
Admission Selection Process
December 12, 2015
|Colleges Offering Phd in Law||Top Law Colleges in Karnataka|
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Ph.D. program at Alliance University:
The candidates must possess a master’s degree in LL.M. with at least 55% aggregate from a recognize university. Minimum required percentage for candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST).
Application Fee for admission to Alliance School of Law:
Application Form Fee
Foreign national candidates
Alliance University Ph.D. programme Application Process:
- Candidates can apply offline by downloading the application form available on the university website. The form can also be purchased from the admissions office at the Alliance School of Law.
- The candidate should fill-in all the entries with relevant details and also affix a passport-size photograph on the form.
- Completed applications should be sent, along with the attested copies of essential documents and the non-refundable processing fee to the following address:
Assistant Director - Admissions
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Bengaluru - 562106
Tel.: +91 80 30938006 / 8007
- The processing fee can be submitted either by cash or through demand draft (DD) made in favour of “Alliance School of Law” and payable at Bangalore.
List of certificates to be attached with completed application form:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Master’s degree mark sheet
- Scorecard of Entrance exam
- Work experience credentials (if any)
- Passport copy (For NRI / Foreign National applicants)
Selection Process for admission to Ph.D. in Law at Alliance University:
- The short-listed candidates will be required to pass the entrance exam, conducted by the Alliance School of Law as part of the Admission Selection Process.
- The exam will consist of the following two papers:
- Research Methodology
- Area selected for research by the candidateLast Updated - 02 Dec 2015