Alliance University is inviting applications for admission to B.Com (Hons) program. It is a 3 year full time course. The registration is done in offline mode. Candidates who wish to apply can obtain the application form from the office of registrar on payment of INR 1000. The last date of registration is July 05, 2017.
For Admission in Alliance University B.Com(Hons.):
- Candidates must have passed class 12 from a recognized board or council in any discipline.
- The registration window will close on July 05, 2017.
- Applicants have to obtain the application form by paying the amount of INR 1000.
- The selection is done on the basis on written test AUMAT and interview round, conducted by the Alliance University.
Alliance University B.Com (Hons) Eligibility Criteria 2017
To seek admission to B.Com (Hons) program, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Students must have passed class 12 from a recognized board or council in any discipline.
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum 50% marks in class 12, to be eligible for admission to B.Com (Hons) program.
Alliance University B.Com (Hons) Application Form 2017
The application form and prospectus for the Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) program, can be obtained from the office of registrar on payment of INR 1000 (INR 2000 for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University - College of Commerce" payable at Bengaluru.
- Students can submit their duly filled application form till July 05, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to make sure that all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and similar with the information of original documents.
- Students are required to mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in application form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Mark sheet of class 12
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport copy (For NRI / Foreign National only)
Read More Alliance University Admission
Alliance University B.Com (Hons) Selection Process 2017
To get admission in Alliance University B.Com (Hons) program, candidates have to appear in the written test AUMAT (Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test). The selection is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test and interview round.
- Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria, will be called for written test.
- The entrance test AUMAT, will be conducted by the official authorities of university.
- After the declaration of AUMAT Result, shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test, will be called for final stage of selection process i.e. interview round.
- Qualified candidates in interview round will be considered for admission.
AUMAT Exam Patten
AUMAT 2017 exam pattern is as follows:
- Candidates have to attempt 50 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be divided into three sections- General Knowledge, English Proficiency and Basic Mathematics.
- Students have to attempt all the questions in the deration of 1 hour.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Alliance University Contact Details
Alliance University is a private university established in Karnataka state by Act No.34 of year 2010. The university is jointly recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi. It is one of the prestigious universities which offers admission in various UG (Under Graduate), PG (Post Graduate) and Ph.D. courses.
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Rd, Anekal,
Bangalore, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 3093 8100
Last Updated - 25 Jul 2017