Azim Premji University, Bangalore has invited application forms for admission into post graduate programs from October 15, 2015 onwards. Last date of submitting form is January 28, 2016.
Candidates have to appear for National Entrance Test which is going to be scheduled on February 14, 2016.
Following is the list of post-graduation courses along with specialization in which Azim Premji University is offering admission:-
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2016 Important Dates
Check the Admission schedule below:-
Registration starts from
October 15, 2015
Last Date of submitting application form
January 28, 2016
National Entrance Test Date
February 14, 2016
List of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview
In First week of March, 2016
March 7-25, 2016
Final list of selected candidates
In Second week of April, 2016
Commencement of classes
In Mid-June, 2016
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions before applying:-
- They should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any stream such as Physical Science, Social Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management etc. from a recognized university.
- Students who are in the final year of undergraduate programme can also apply provided they complete it by September 2016.
- Those who have work experience are also eligible.
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2016 Application Process
Application process has been started from October 15, 2015 and last date of submitting application form is January 28, 2016. Mode of application is both offline and online. Application process is INR 250.
- Candidates have to visit the official website. Apply here.
- You have to register yourself first with the help of your e-mail id, date of birth and e-mail id.
- Once the registration is completed, username and password will be send to your registered e-mail id, login with those credentials.
- Candidates can also download the application form from website. Fill it and send it along with challan to the following address:-
Admissions Cell, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block,
Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru – 560100
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2016 Selection Process
After giving National Entrance Test which is scheduled to be on February 14, 2016, students will be selected for Personal Interview. Admission will be done on the basis of academic scores and performance in Test and Interview.
Last Updated - 05 Nov 2015