BLDE university releases the official notification of MBBS and invites applications for the academic session 2017-18.
BLDE university is a pioneer in providing education in medical and allied fields. Shri B. M. Patil Medical College is the only constituent college of BLDE
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College of BLDE University has been assessed by NAAC and accredited with CGPA of 2.90.
MBBS course offered by it has a total intake of 150 candidates. MBBS Course duration is 4 ½ years +1-year Internship. And the total course fee for general candidates is INR 8,00,000 and for NRI candidates it is 25,00,000
Aspirants aspiring to study MBBS from BLDE need to qualify NEET
Important Dates for BLDE Admission
Aspiring candidates for MBBS admission should keep themselves updates with these dates:
|NEET 2018 (Qualifying Exam)||May 7,2017|
|Declaration of Result||June 26,2017|
|First Round of Counselling for (All India Quota)||July 3- July 15,2017|
|First Round of Counselling for (State Quota)||July 16-July 24,2017|
|Second Round of Counselling for (All India Quota)||August 1- August 7, 2017|
|Second Round of Counselling for (State Quota)||August 8-August 19,2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||August 31,2017|
BLDE MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to seek admission in MBBS offered at BDLE should meet the following criteria:
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016
Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination and 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination
the last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject
Minimum percent of marks for admission:
The minimum percent of marks for admission to undergraduate courses shall be:
a) 50% for candidates belonging to General Category
b) 45% for candidates with 40 to 70 percent locomotors disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) and
c) 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST & OBC (as declared by the Govt. of Karnataka from the time to time)
BLDE MBBS Application Process
BLDE university does not hold any separate counselling or admission process. Candidates have to appear in NEET counselling for admission.
Steps to Apply for NEET Counselling:
- According to AIPMT the eligible candidates for counselling process can visit (http://mcc.nic.in)
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab on the home page
- Fill the required fields
- Candidates who have already registered click on ‘Candidate login’ on the homepage
- After successful registration, you will be shown credentials as available in the C.B.S.E database.
- Candidates should check the details and provide additional details required
- On clicking the ‘submit’ button, the candidate would be shown the data entered for verification and for confirmation.
- Once this personal data is Verified and Confirmed, the candidate is not allowed to change it
- After that you will proceed to download the Registration slip
- After logging in with your new credentials, to fill the choices click on ‘choices available’ tab.
Every applicant will be provided with choices of colleges available/course and seat matrix of individual college.
- To submit your choices, first click on the “Choice Filling” icon
- As per the individual criteria & eligibility available choices would be displayed to the candidate on the left side and by clicking the button for the required choices, they can be selected.
- Choices selected will then be removed from the left side and gets added to right side
- During the choice submission, candidate is required to save the exercised choices by tapping on, “Save & continue” and “Save & Go to Home”
- To Interchange (Swap) the choices candidates can select appropriate choices as source and destination to enable their swapping and reorder all the choices.
- Locking of choices,
- After completion of the choice submission candidate can lock his/her choices during choice locking period, dates of which will be mentioned in the Counseling Schedule.
- Click on Choice Lock Button and confirm the same, the choices could be locked. Choices once locked can’t be unlocked.
- During locking process, the candidate is required to enter the password and then only system proceeds for locking of choices.
- Candidate at this point should take the print out of the locked choices for future reference.
National Eligibility and Entrance Test or NEET is the one examination which would be considered for filling around 54,000 medical seats the nation over.
According to the Supreme Court's guidelines, NEET 2016 and now NEET 2017 would be the main examination to be attempted to fill the All India Quota Seats and the State Level Quota medical seats all over India.
This examination is also applicable for applying in various private medical colleges in India.
NEET exam qualified candidates will be appearing for NEET Counselling:
The NEET centralized counselling is regulated by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The NEET counselling 2017 has begun from July 3, 2017.
BLDE MBBS Admission Helpline
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College(constituent of BDLE university) has been offering UG Programme-MBBS,
PG Programmes in 18 disciplines,
PG Super Specialty Programme in Urology (M.Ch.), Ph.D. Programme in 12 disciplines,
Innovative courses like Fellowship, Diploma and Certificate Courses in Medical and Allied sciences.
Smt. Bagaramma Sajjan Campus,
Dr B M Patil Road (Solapur Road)
+918352 262770, +918352 262507,
+918352 260267, +918352 264951,
+918352 264991, +918352 263303
email@example.comLast Updated - 13 Jul 2017