BLDE university invites applications of eligible candidates for admission to full-time/ part-time Ph.D program for the academic year 2017-18. The Ph.D program can be pursued in various courses under medical field. The application process is offline.
- Last date of application is June 30, 2017.
- Admissions will be based on Entrance Exam.
- The entrance exam will be based on the subject choice of the candidate such as Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, ENT, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Pediatrics, Radiodiagnosis & Imaging, Dermatology and Surgery.
- Course can be pursued as full time or part time.
Check BLDE University
BLDE University PhD Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures||June 30, 217|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 15, 2017|
|Date for Selection/Interview||Will be intimated|
|Commencement of the respective course||Will be intimated|
BLDE University PhD Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for candidates is as follows:
- University will award Ph.D degree in any one of the recognized faculties.
- A recognized qualifying higher specialty degree, postgraduate degree / diploma is essential with a minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination or a second class or equivalent in the qualifying postgraduate degree/diploma.
- Candidates who want to apply for Ph.D (Medical) degree need to have these eligibility:
- Candidates with MD/MS in different specialties recognized by Medical Council of India
- Post Graduate Diploma in different Specialties like D.C.P., D.Ch., D.O., D.Ortho, D.L.O., D.G.O., D.A. or any other postgraduate diploma recognized by Medical Council of India
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by Medical Council of India with Three years of Teaching / Clinical / Laboratory Experience after the completion of the degree.
- Candidates who have done M.Sc in Human Genetics under Medical Faculty are also eligible
- The M.Sc. Candidate must have at least 55% of the aggregate marks (50 % in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates) in the qualifying examinations
Duration of Course
The duration of both the courses is depicted in table below:
|Full Time||3 years||5 years|
|Part Time||4 years||6 years|
BLDE University PhD Admission 2017 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D program must completely check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the program. Steps for application process are as follows:
- Go to official website i.e. www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Admissions’ tab above and then on ‘Ph.D’ tab.
- After that click on ‘Ph.D Application Form’ tab. A New window will appear with the application form.
- Download the application form and take a printout for filling it.
- After completely filling the form, attach all the required documents accompanied with a demand draft and send it at
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus
NOTE: Application form must reach the center on or before June 30, 2017. No forms will be accepted after that.
The essential documents which need to be sent are as follows:
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (Two)
- 10th Class Marks Card (Date of Birth Proof Document)
- UG & PG Examinations Mark Cards
- UG & PG Degree Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passing Certificate
- NOC from Concerned Authorities / Employer (If employed)
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
Candidates need to pay an amount of INR 1500 in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar BLDE University, Vijayapura, Karnataka.
BLDE University PhD Admission 2017 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on two things:
- The merit of Entrance Examination
- The performance of candidates during the interview to be conducted by the Ph.D. Committee of the University.
BLDE University PhD Admission 2017 Contact Details
For further details and updates log on to www.bldeuniversity.ac.in or Contact to Ph: 08352- 262770 Extn-2329, 2330 on any working day between 10.00hrs to 17.30hrs.
Last Updated - 23 Jun 2017