Christ University has released the admission schedule for M.Phil. Program for the academic session starting 2016. The applications will be available January 3, 2016 onwards.
Christ University Bangalore is offering M.Phil. Programs in:
You Can find other courses offered by Christ University, here.
Christ University M.Phil. Program Eligibility Criteria:
- The basic eligibility is a pass with a minimum of 55% in the post-graduate level (50% in the case of SC/ST candidates)
- The candidates are allowed to do MPhil in the subjects they studied at the post-graduate level
- However, in special cases, candidates may be allowed to do MPhil in inter-disciplinary subjects provided the candidate has acquired sufficient knowledge and competence in the field of study
Christ University M.Phil. Program Application Process:
Interested candidates may choose apply offline or can even apply online. The offline mode (also called Direct Mode) and online application process has been explained to you below:
Direct Mode: Applicants can obtain the application forms after paying the prescribed application processing fee at Counter No.7, Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bangalore.
Online Mode: Applicants can fill-in and submit the application forms online on the University website. The online application can be either be processed after paying the application processing fee at SBI core banking branches in the prescribed SBI Challan Format given in University website or through the payment gateway with a valid Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
Applicants should print / receive and sign the application form after filling in further details on the printed Online Application / Direct Mode Application form. They are advised to take a copy of the application form for their further references. Applicants should send / submit the application and the required supporting documents in an A4 size Envelope ONLY and kindly mention your program applied for and Mobile Number.
here are the fee details of Christ University
Christ University M.Phil. Program Admission Procedure:
- The candidates are selected based on their performance in the entrance test and interview by an expert committee.
- The office of Admissions will announce the list of selected candidates as approved by the MPhil admission committee within two weeks after the test and interview
- here are the faculty details of Christ University, Bangalore
Christ University M.Phil. Program Exam Pattern:
The question paper for the written test shall consist of 50 objective type questions, with four choices for each question. The duration of the test will be for one hour.
- Part A (25 questions)-General Aptitude
- Part B (25 questions)-Knowledge of the Subject.
The test may be conducted either on paper or online, as informed in the intimation letter.
The interview shall be conducted immediately after the entrance test as per the schedule.
|Top M.Phil. Science Colleges in India Based on Ranking||Best college in Karnataka for M.Phil.|