Christ University is one of the first Syrian Catholic religious congregation in India. It has invited applications for admission in Master of Business Administration(MBA), MBA+MS Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM+ MBA) for the academic year 2016-17 from October 1st, 2015 and will continue till 25th January 2016. Candidates can visit its official website for the reference i.e. http://www.christuniversity.in/
Institute of Management, Christ University offers following postgraduate courses
Christ University MBA Admissions 2016 Important Dates:
Date of Event
Invitation of the application
October 1, 2015
Last date for submitting online application
January 25, 2016
Last Date for receiving supporting documents
January 27, 2016
Selection Process and admit card release
January 27, 2016
Date of GD and Micro Presentation
January 31, 2016
Final Selection List to be published
February 5, 2016
Christ University MBA Admissions 2016 Eligibility Criteria
A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either Sept.-2015 or Dec.-2015 (or); a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2015 (or); 70 percentile or above in the CMAT-2015 (or) 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission test 2015 conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) or 70 percentile or above in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)-2015.
All the final year candidates should have minimum of 50% or above in all the semesters/years of undergraduate examinations
- Students writing their degree in the month of March-May 2016 are also eligible for the application
- Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process
Christ University MBA 2015 Application Process
Christ University has invited application for the admission to MBA/PGDM Courses form 1st October 2015. Detailed fee Structure of Christ University
Registration Fees for Admission in MBA/PGDM Courses
Application fees for the registration is INR 5000/- and is a non- refundable amount in the event of cancellation of admission and this fees will be different from any cancellation charges (if any applicable)
How to Apply ?
Applications for the admission have been started from October 1st 2015 and will be accepted till January 25th 2016.
Note: only one application form will be accepted for each candidate; the Application and Selection Process for MBA (CU) (Kengeri/Main Campus), PGDM (CU) with MBA (FHWS, Germany), MBA with MS (VCU, USA) and MBA with Western Michigan University USA is the same
- Candidates should not apply separately for each course/preference
- The online application can either be processed after remitting the application processing fee at SBI core banking branches in the prescribed SBI Challan Format given on the University website or through the ‘payment gateway’ option with a valid Credit/Debit Card/Net banking facility (details are given under the preferred program page on the University website)
- A copy of the remitted SBI Application processing Fee Challan of Rs 1200/- (Non- refundable) from any Core Banking Branch of State Bank of India/a Valid Credit/Debit Card or Net banking facility
- Candidates should send the above documents by Registered Post/Courier Service and should be addressed to "The Office of Admissions, Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029"
- Candidates may submit the forms directly (In-Person) at Office of Admissions, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bangalore-560029
Christ University MBA Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
The following procedures are involved in the selection procedure for the admission to MBA/PGDM Courses in Christ University
- Group Discussion and Micro Presentation- Group Discussion will be of 35 minutes for each group and 90 seconds for Micro Presentation for each individual
- Writing Skill Assessment- Candidate will be asked to write on a single A4 sized sheet and 10 minutes will be the time given
- Verbal Assessment and Personal Interview- It will be done for each candidate by the expert panel
- Academic Performance- Selection will also be made on the basis of the performance in 10th , 12th and Degree
Important Instructions for the candidates:
- All the aspiring candidates shall reach the center 30 minutes prior to the time allotted and on the date mentioned on the admit card for selection procedure. If any candidate gets late and does not reach on time
- Candidate who are from outside the station shall make their travel arrangements in advance according the date mentioned for the selection procedure
- All candidates are requested to prepare for a Micro Presentation (Extempore) as part of the Selection Process.
- Candidates will be asked to speak on any of the topics given in our selection process link on “Topics for Presentation 2016″ during the GD. The MP topics will be released on December 15, 2015 by 3 pm.
- The candidates who are shortlisted after GD/MP will appear for the further selection procedure
- Any Requests regarding the change in dates and venues of GD/PI will not be fulfilled
Address:The Office of Admissions, Christ University,
Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029"Last Updated - 26 Oct 2015