Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore has announced admissions to Management Programme for Entrepreneurship and Family Business for the candidates who wish to take part in various programs offered by IIM Bangalore. One of the top institutes is going to start inviting applications for various management courses.
The courses are relevant for the students who wish to manage their family business or entrepreneurship and for the ones who want to create such business.
Important Dates for admission to MPEFB 2016
The following are the mentioned dates and events for the admissions to MPEFB in IIM Bangalore 2016.
Registrations to be closed on
February 5, 2016; 05:00 p.m.
Shortlisted candidates to be announced
February 24, 2016
Wait list to be announced
March 11, 2016
Duration of the program
April 4, 2016 - January 17, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Bangalore MPEFB 2016
- The candidates are required to have a graduate degree along with 10 years of professional experience
- Preference will be given to the ones who have professional experience from a renowned institute
- A Statement of Purpose is required to be submitted in 500 words along with the application form
- For those with high growth in their entrepreneur are supposed to get a relaxation in their Programme. They are expected to maintain their records as entrepreneur
- The candidates must be capable to handling and managing the tasks assigned to them on time. The learned goals must be accomplished
Application Procedure for IIM Bangalore MPEFB 2016
- The candidates interested in filling up the form can either fill it online or offline
- For the ones filling the application form online can visit the official website and make the pre-registration done
- For the candidates who have planned to submit the form offline can download the form from the official website and can submit the same on the below mentioned address
Administrative Officer Executive Education Programs,
Course Fees for IIM Bangalore MPEFB 2016
The course fees for the entire course would be taken as in Residential and Non-Residential fees
Residential fees being Rs. 5, 95,000/- and Non-Residential fees being Rs. 5, 15,000/-
The candidates who have completed the programs successfully will be eligible to register for IIM Bangalore Alumni Association with the onetime payment of Rs. 3000/-
Selection Procedure for IIM Bangalore MPEFB 2016
- The candidates are requested to get all their documents done with their past experience records
- Not getting the documents done at the time of admission would cancel the selection procedure for the candidate