The Jain University is a deemed university which offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The different undergraduate courses available are BA, B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, BCA and the various postgraduate courses are MA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, etc. Along with the regular courses, the university also offers distance courses.
Interested candidates can get admission into the courses after clearing the Jain entrance test or scholarship test. Candidates need to register themselves for the examination by filling the online application form.
The university offers semester and annual course systems. Semester system is of two types i.e. odd semester and even semester. The odd semester examination is conducted in the month of May. On the other hand, an even semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in December. After the completion of the examination, the result is published by the university on its official website.
Jain University Result 2017 – How to check result
The examination result is published on the official website. Candidates can check their result from the university’s official website. They need to check the university website on a regular basis to get the latest updates. The result will be declared on April 16, 2017.
The result of various UG and PG courses are published separately on the university website. Candidates can follow the below given steps to check their result:
- Candidates should visit the university’s official website
- Candidates need to search for the “Announcements” section available on the homepage
- Candidates can find the result link of different courses under the announcements section
- After clicking on the particular link, the result will be downloaded in the PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of result for their future reference
Jain University Exam Timetable 2017
The university publishes the timetable of various undergraduate and postgraduate courses separately. The timetable notification will also be declared on the university website.
The timetable contains all the information related to the examinations conducted by the university.
The following steps can help the candidates to download their exam timetable:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Candidates need to search for the Timetable option available on the website
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will find the timetable links of various courses
- After clicking on the particular link, the timetable will be displayed
- Candidates can save, download and take a printout of the file for their future reference
Jain University Entrance Exam Results 2017
To get admission into various courses in the university, candidates need to appear for the Jain Entrance Test or Scholarship Test. The candidates who pass the entrance examination will be called for counselling. The entrance exam dates for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and B.Tech courses are different.
An entrance examination for B.Tech course is scheduled to be conducted on April 16, 2017. Jain entrance test for undergraduate courses is to held on May 4, 2017. The entrance examination for postgraduate courses will be conducted on March 18, 2017.
Candidates need to follow the below given instructions to check their entrance exam result:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Candidates need to search for Entrance exam result option present under the Announcements section.
- The different result links for various courses will be displayed on the screen
- After clicking on the particular link, a PDF file will be downloaded
- Candidates can view and take a print out of their result
Last Updated - 24 Mar 2017