Jain University, which has become an educational hub for millions of students from more than 35 countries, is all set to organize the 4th edition of ‘My Country Run’ (MCR) as a part of its Social Impact Initiative. This event is being held with the purpose of promoting awareness among the masses regarding the health benefits of staying fit and encouraging them to pursue their passion.
The event will be held on March 3rd, 2019 commencing from 6.15 AM onwards. The reporting time for the participants is 5.45 AM. The last date for online registration is February 28th, 2019. The event will take place at:
Nice Toll Plaza
100 Feet Ring Road, Hosakerehalli,
BSK III Stage, Bengaluru - 560 085
How to register for MCR
Enthusiasts can register for the event from the official website of My Country Run. The registration process is divided into the following two categories:
- Jain University Students or Staff (Student and Staff Coupon Code Holders only)
- Corporate Coupon Code Holders or General Category/Others
The key objectives of the event are:
- Creating awareness of good health and wellness for everyone, which will help in the transformation into a healthy nation
- Supporting all the deserving sportsmen with top facilities to help them perform at national and international levels
- Creating the next-gen Olympians from India
- Promoting ‘Prayas’, which is India’s first Sports Fund for budding sportspersons across India
My Country Run will be split into the following three formats:
Elite 10K: It’s a competitive category for professional athletes. Those who run a 10K race within the cut-off time will be considered Elite Runners. The cut-off time for men is 35 minutes and for women is 40 minutes. Attractive prize money will be given to the podium finishers.
- Open 10K: This is especially for the recreational runners across age groups who can participate amid a vibrant and energetic Bengaluru crowd. A handsome prize awaits the podium finishers.
- Cool 5K: The 5K course is a popular category which aims to provide a combination of entertainment and challenge for the runners. Cash prizes will be given to finishers.
All the healthy lifestyle enthusiasts in Jain University, as well as from in and around Bengaluru, are welcome to participate in this much-awaited event. Don’t miss out on this and get yourselves registered right now!