KLE University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, Doctoral, fellowship and certificate programmes. The courses offered by the university are MD, MDS, MBB, M.Pharma, BDS, B.Pharma, etc. An entrance examination is conducted to get admission into a particular course offered by the university.
Candidates can get admission into certain courses after clearing the NEET examination and for other courses, they need to clear the entrance examination conducted by the university. The entrance examination for UG courses is scheduled to be conducted on May 7, 2017, and entrance examination for DM/ M. Ch courses is to held on June 17, 2017. The Ph.D. course entrance exam is to be conducted on June 5, 2017.
The university follows semester course system and conducts examinations twice in a year. The notification regarding the examination is published on the university website.
KLE University Exam Result
Candidates can check their result on the university website along with their marks obtained in a particular course. Candidates can get their results after entering the TAT (Test Admission Ticket) number & Date of Birth. Students can follow the subsequent steps to check their Exam result for UG & PG courses:
- Candidates should visit the official website of the university
- Click on the “Courses” section
- A list of courses will be displayed, candidates need to click on the required course’s name
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to click on the Results option
- The result links of the particular year and course will be displayed
- Click on the desired link and a ‘.pdf’ file will be downloaded
- View your result and save/print it for further use
KLE Entrance Exam Result
AIET is an entrance examination conducted by the KLE university every year for those candidates who want to get admission into undergraduate and postgraduate medical and dental courses. The result of the entrance examination is declared in the first week of June. The entrance examination result will be based on the candidate’s score. The University also publishes the merit list on its official website.
Candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for counselling. The merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by candidates in the entrance examination.
Candidates can check their entrance exam result by following below given steps:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Search for the “Entrance” section present on the website’s homepage
- Candidates can select any entrance exam’s result link available
- A PDF file will be downloaded
- Candidates can view, save and take a printout of the result for their future use
KLE University Academic Calendar
Academic calendar contains information regarding examinations, commencement of classes, holiday’s list, time, and venue of a particular programme. With the help of academic calendar, candidates can start their examination preparation beforehand.
The calendar will also be published on the official university website. Aspirants can download the academic calendar from the website.
Following are the steps which help candidates to download their Academic Calendar:
- Visit the university website
- Select the particular “Course” option
- Select the particular course according to the candidate’s requirement
- Select the option named of “Calendar of Events” under the particular course’s links
- The Academic calendar of particular course will be displayed