Manipal University, Karnataka are accepting applications for admissions to its Masters in Technology (M.Tech.) programmes offered in the following streams:
- ME (Embedded Systems)
- ME (VLSI Design)
Desirable candidates can apply offline by downloading the application form and submitting them upon completion, till December 31, 2015. The final selection of applicants will be based on their performance in the qualifying examinations and the new batch will start in January 2016.
Important Dates regarding M.Tech. Programme 2016 at Manipal University:
Last date for submitting applications
December 31, 2015
Commencement of Programme
January 11, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for admission to M.Tech. Programme 2016:
- All the candidates of Indian nationality are eligible for the programme provided he/she secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication, Biomedical, Medical Electronics, or any other relevant branch of engineering.
Application Process for M.Tech. Courses at Manipal University:
- The interested candidates should download the prescribed application form available on the official website of Manipal University.
- All the applicants should fill-in all the entries with valid and relevant details. The candidate should also mention the group code and course code on the form:
ME (Embedded Systems)/ ME (VLSI Design)
Group Code - 34; Course Code - 922
- The duly filled-in applications, along with the attested copies of mark sheets of qualifying examination and degree credentials, should be submitted to the following address:
- Along with the completed applications, a non-refundable processing fee of INR 600 should also be sent in the form of a demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of 'Manipal University', and payable at Manipal/Udupi.
Selection Criteria for Admission to Manipal University M.Tech Programmes 2016:
The final selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Last Updated - 02 Dec 2015