Mysore University is a public university which was established in 1916. The university releases the notification regarding results of various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like MA, M.Sc, M.Phil, B.Arch, MBA, B.Ed, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Com, B.SC, BA and other courses. Candidates can easily download their results by simply entering Registration Number, Degree and Year.
University of Mysore offers semester course system. It is further divided into two sections i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. It conducts examinations semester wise and yearly wise. The odd semester examinations conducted in the month of March-April, 2017 and the even semester examination scheduled in the month of November-December, 2017.
Candidates can get admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses only after clearing the examination with good scores. According to the candidates score merit list will be prepared and particular rank will be allotted. So, the candidate’s seat in particular rank will only be reserved according to their marks and rank in the merit list.
Mysore University Result 2017 – How to check result
Candidates can check their result easily through the university website. They can also take the hard copy of result and keep it. The controller of examination announces the result at the university result portal. Candidates need to visit the official website to get latest updates. According to the students result they will be promoted to next year.
By following below steps and instructions candidates can check their result:
- Candidates have to open the official university website
- Now go to the “Result” section available on the website home page.
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to enter their registration number.
- Now click on “Submit” button
- Now result will be open in front of the candidate’s screen
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result for their future reference.
Mysore University CBCS and CAGP Result 2017
CBCS is a Choice Based Credit System and CAGP is Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern. Mysore University has started the CBCS and CAGP system in which students get a choice to choose from prescribed courses, referred as core, minor, elective or soft skill courses and their assessment is based on the grading.
Candidates who have registered for the courses of their choice and given the examinations can check their result by following below steps:
- Firstly, go to the official university website through the given link i.e. “www.uni-mysore.ac.in”
- Candidates search for the Exam Results section present on the website homepage
- Now candidates have to click on the option named as “CBCS and CAGP Result”
- After that candidate will be redirected to university grade portal page
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like Registration number, Degree and year
- After that click on “Show Result” button
- Now result of the candidates displayed on their computer screen
- Candidates can download and take a printout of result for their future reference
Mysore University Revaluation Result 2017
Mysore University’s semester-wise revaluation exam was conducted in the months of November & December & the results were published on March 22, 2017. Students can check their course-wise revaluation status by following the below listed steps:
- Visit the official website of the Mysore University.
- Click on the ‘Exam Result’ Section & you will be redirected to the result listing page.
- On the ‘Exam result’ page, click on the ‘Revaluation result’ link.
- Click on the desired course & enter registration number followed by course name & semester.
- Save & take printout of the scorecard for future reference.
Mysore University Outreach and Add-on Result 2017
Outreach programmes are the opportunity given to the students to connect with the community services. On the other hand, Add-on courses linked to undergraduate courses within the university. Candidates can apply for these courses through online by filling the application form and through offline mode.
Following steps help candidates to check their Outreach and Add-on result:
- Open the Mysore university website by clicking on the link i.e. “www.uni-mysore.ac.in”
- Now, click on the link scribed as “Outreach and Add-on Result”
- After opening the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to enter the details like Registration number, Degree, and Year.
- Now click on the “Show Result” button
- Result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen which they can download for their further use.
Mysore University Exam Time Table 2017
Candidates can download the time table through online mode. University published the notification regarding timetable on the official website. With the help of timetable, candidates can start their examination preparation prior. Both the odd and even semesters have different timetables and also published separately. Candidates can download the timetable according to their choice.
Following steps help candidates to download exam timetable:
- Candidates should open the university website by clicking on the given link i.e. “www.uni-mysore.ac.in”
- Now candidates have to search for the link related to “Timetable” and select the particular course option which timetable they want
- Now exam timetable open in form of PDF file format in front of the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can take a printout of the document and keep it.
Mysore University Entrance Exam Result 2017
For getting admission into the particular course candidates need to clear an entrance examination conducted by the university. The entrance examination conducted through the online mode. University conducts the examination in the month of July, 2017. Candidates need to register themselves for entrance examination by filling the application form.
By following below steps candidates can check their entrance exam result 2017:
- Go to the Mysore university official website i.e. “www.uni-mysore.ac.in”
- Then go to the result section present on the left side of the university website.
- Then choose particular Entrance exam result option and candidates will be redirected to another page
- Now candidates have to enter their Registration number and click on “Show Result” option
- Finally, candidates can view, save, download and take a hard copy of the file.
Mysore University Admit Card 2017
Mysore University releases the admit card for various UG and PG examinations. Students can download the admit card from the official university website. The admit card contains the personal details of the candidates like candidates name, registration number, roll no, examination time, venue and date etc. Without admit card candidates are not able to appear for the examination.
Students need to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the time of examination. They are advised to read all the instructions carefully written on the admit card before appearing for the paper.
Following steps help candidates to download their admit card:
- Visit the Mysore university official website through “www.uni-mysore.ac.in”
- Now find the link related to admit card and click the particular link
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to enter details like date of birth, roll number etc.
- After submitting the details admit card appears on the candidates computer screen
- Candidates can download the admit card and take a hard copy of it.