University of Mysore is inviting application for admission to 5 years Integrated B.A., LL.B and B.Com. LL.B Programs for the academic year 2017-18.
- Admission is based on Merit Based.
- Admission Test is of 60 minutes duration.
- Application form can be submitted from June 5, 2017 to June 29, 2017.
- On merit, seats are reserved SC/ST and OBC as per Government Order.
- Application form will be available from official website.
Check University of Mysore
University of Mysore LLB Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||June 5, 2017|
|Last date of Application form filling||June 29, 2017|
|Last date of receiving application form with DD and documents||June 29, 2017|
|Date of Exam||July, 2017|
Mysore University offers multiple Postgraduate (PG), PhD and Diploma courses in various streams including Science, Commerce, Law, Mass Communication, Management, Computer Science etc.
The university also offers five year integrated courses BA-LLB and B Com LLB along with various programs in Anthropology, Christianity, Public Administration, Social Work, etc.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG courses
Minimum eligibility to apply at Mysore University is between 45% and 60% in Graduation, depending on the course chosen, from a recognized university.
Candidates in final year of Graduation can also apply. Such candidates will be granted provisional admission until submission of final year scorecard.
There’s a provision of relaxation of 5% for applicants belonging to SC/ST categories.
- BA LLB
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties Education (two semesters)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property rights and information Technology
University of Mysore 2017 Eligibility
Candidates must be 12th class pass for appearing in the entrance exam.
Course wise Eligibility is defined below:
- B.L./L.L.B. (3 years/5 years) of the University of Mysore or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Higher secondary school exam (10+2) or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate in all core subjects and English language put together.
- Age not more than 20 years on date of application relaxable by 2 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Admission through Entrance Test.
- Contact the Chairperson, University School of Justice, Department of Studies in Law, Manasagangotri, Mysore 570006, for details.
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties Education (Two semesters)
- A candidate will hold either L.L.B. Degree or B.A. in Political Science from the University of Mysore or Degree recognized as equivalent thereof.
Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property rights and Information Technology
- A candidate will hold either L.L.B. Degree from the University of Mysore or Degree recognized as equivalent thereof.
University of Mysore 2017 Registration Process
Candidates can apply through Offline mode for University of Mysore 2017.
- Candidate has to visit the official website of University of Mysore.
- Fill the application form in your own handwriting.
- Send the filled in application form with all the enclosures by Speed Post/ Courier or deliver personally to the Director, Mysore University School of Law, (Law Department Building), Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006, so as to reach him on or before June 29, 2017 by 5 P.M. Applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- Super scribe the envelope as “For B.A, LL.B & B.COM, LL.B. Admission”.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit. Seats will be reserved for SC/ST and backward class as per the government order.
- Enclosures to be attached with the application. Attested marks cards of qualifying Examination (10 + 2), age proof (10th standard marks card) Cast certificate and income certificate are also enclosed with the application.
- For any clarification, candidates may contact: The Director: 0821-2419845, & Off: 0821-2419377
- For more details visit official website.
University of Mysore 2017 Entrance Exam
- Entrance Exam will be held in offline mode.
- Language of question paper is English.
- The Admission Test is of 60 minutes.
- Syllabus will be from sections: To test the general knowledge, general English, Arithmetic and aptitude for legal studies
University of Mysore
(University of Mysore School of Law), (Recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi), The Director, University of Mysore School of Law, Manasagangotri, Mysore-570006 (Karnataka), Tel.: 0821-2419313/0821-2419377, Website www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Last Updated - 12 Jun 2017