National Law School of Indian University (NLSIU) offers BA (LLB), LLM, MBL, PG Diploma courses to the aspirants and follow the semester-based academic program. NLSIU has three semesters in every session i.e. I trimester (from July-October), II trimester (November-January), and III trimesters (March-June). Candidates can get the academic schedule of Regular and Distance Education courses on the website of the university. The university also provides Examination timetable, examination result of every course through the official NLSIU website
NLSIU Academic Schedule 2017
NLSIU has three semesters in every session First Trimester start from July-September, Second Trimester starts from November-February, and Third Trimester starts from March and ends in June. Every semester has the End-Semester examination in the month of September (I Trimester), January (II Trimester), and June (III Trimester) respectively. NLSIU mentions the Academic Schedule of BA (LLB) and LLM courses in its prospectus. With the help of the below given link, students can easily get the academic schedule of their respective course.
NLSIU Semester Result 2017
NLSIU Result will be displayed on the website after the commencement of the examination. The result of I trimester is declared in the month of October, the result of II trimester examination is declared in the month of February, while the examination result of III trimesters is declared in the month of July. Students can easily check their results available on the website of the university by following the below given steps:
- Go to the official university website
- Under the Examination, tab click on the “Result” option.
- On the new page click on the result link of the respective course.
- Enter the required details and press “submit” button.
- Get and download your result.
NLSIU Distance Education Examination Schedule 2017
NLSIU Distance Education Examination Schedule is made available on the website of the university at the beginning of the session. NLSIU release examination schedule of the supplementary examination of the academic programs viz. MBL and all PG Diploma courses. The supplementary examination is conducted in the month of February every year. Students can download the NLSIU Academic schedule with the help of the following steps.
- Students should log on to the official university website
- Under the “Examination” tab click on “Schedule” option.
- The Schedule page will open with the links to all the examination schedules.
- Click on the link of the examination you are about to appear in.
- Check and download it for future reference.
NLSIU Distance Education Result 2017
NLSIU Distance Education Result of all distance education examinations will be published on the website of the university after the commencement of the examination. The university declares the supplementary examination result of each PG Diploma course and MBL course separately. Candidates can also apply for re-evaluation of their answer sheet by applying online on the website of the university.
- Visit the results portal available on the website of the university
- The page will have links to all the recently released results.
- Click on the relevant one and enter the “Student Id”.
- Hit “submit” button and get your result.
Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018