SAHE (Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education) conducts all India common entrance test for all the aspirants who are seeking admission in Medical/ Dental and Engineering courses. The university offers various UG/PG/ and Research courses viz. MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/PG Diploma/ and Ph.D., to the students. Sri Siddhartha University follows annual course system and the examination is generally conducted in the month of January for UG courses and the examination of PG courses is conducted in the month of June.
The University releases the result of every examination within 20-25 days after the commencement of the examination. The Sri Siddhartha University Results are declared online on its website. Candidates are instructed to check and download their result with the help of some simple steps mentioned in this article.
Sri Siddhartha University (SAHE) Results 2017
Sri Siddhartha University (SAHE) Result of academic examination conducted by the University for All Courses viz. Medical/Dental/ and Engineering is declared within 30 days after the commencement of the examination. The University conducts the examination in the month of July and the results are announced in the month of August. Sri Siddhartha University releases the examination result separately for each UG/PG/PG Diploma course. Candidates are advised to check their result with the help of the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the university
- On the “Home” page click on “Results” option under the “Examinations” tab.
- The “result” page with all the recently announced results will be displayed.
- Click on the appropriate one and it will get downloaded.
Sri Siddhartha University (SAHE) MBBS and BDS Result 2017
The SAHE University conducts MBBS and BDS examination in the month of January and the results are declared in the month of February. The result of MBBS Phase-I, II, III (Part 1 & 2) and BDS I, II, III, & IV years is released separately on the website of the university. Candidates can easily download the result of their respective course with the help of the following steps.
- Pay a visit to the website of the university
- Under the “Examination” tab click on “Results” link.
- On the “Results” page the result of MBBS Phase-I, II, III and BDS I, II, III, & IV years is listed separately.
- Click on the relevant result link of your course and download it for future reference.
Sri Siddhartha University (SAHE) PG Medical Results 2017
Sri Siddhartha University (SAHE) runs PG courses viz. MD/MS/MDS in Medical and Dental faculty and conducts examination for each in the month of July. The PG Medical Results are declared by the end of July month and the result of each course is tabulated course-wise on the website. Students are required to go to the official website of the university and check their result. To succor the candidates we have mentioned the steps to download the PG Medical Result.
- Go to the university’s website
- Click on the “Result” link under the “Examination” tab.
- On the new page, the results are listed separately for each course MD/MS/MDS.
- Click on the result link of your respective course and download it.