Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Bellary (VSKUB) offers various UG & PG courses under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in both the University campus & Government affiliated colleges. The University also offers various Under Graduate courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA. BBM & BHM. These courses are offered in Affiliated colleges of the University. The admission to these courses are performed at the college level with respect to the prescribed University rules. VSKU conducts the semester exams twice in year i.e. May/June & November/December session.
VSKUB Exam Timetable
Students of VSKU can check/verify their course & semester wise exam timetable by navigating to the home page of the University.
VSKUB releases the result for UG & PG courses on its official website only. Students have to follow the below mentioned steps to download their result.
- Visit to the home page of the VSKU.
- In the top menu, click on the section & then on ‘Results’.
- After that you will be redirected to the result page.
- Now choose the course link or enter your details like Registration/Roll number, Semester/Year & category.
- Click on submit & save & download the scorecard for future use.
After completion of the counselling procedure, the University releases the course wise merit list for professional PG programmes.
VSKUB Revaluation Results
If any student is not satisfied with their marks, then they can apply for the rechecking or revaluation of the answer sheet. In case of improvement of marks, course-wise & semester-wise revaluation status has been updated on the website.Last Updated - 13 Sep 2017