Admission Schedule for admission to MBA program at Amrita University, Kollam has been announced. This University offers the various UG and PG and Dual Degree courses.
Amrita Viswha VidyaPeetham, Kollam has 3 other campuses as well, namely Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kochi. Candidates may apply one to any of the campuses.
Important Dates for Amrita University MBA Admissions:
Last date for receipt of completed application forms
February 29, 2016
Announcement of Shortlist for Personal Interviews
March 5, 2016
March 12-13, 2016
Announcement of First Selected List
March 20, 2016
Payment for First Installment of Fees
April 20, 2016
Commencement of MBA Program 2016-18
July 1, 2016
Amrita University MBA Program Eligibility Criteria:
- A graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Valid Score in any of the National Level Management Entrance Test
- A minimum IBT - TOEFL score of 79 / IELTS score 6.5 is required for MBA-MS Program at Bengaluru Campus
- MAT and CMAT Score are only accepted at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Kochi campus only
Amrita University MBA Program Application Procedure:
Interested candidate can apply online from the official website of the university (Apply here). Here are the simple steps to online application of the form:
- Open the official website of Amrita University, Kollam.
- On the right hand side, at the bottom of the page, click on ‘MBA Apply Now’.
- Fill in all the required details, also mention the campus of your choice for admission.
- You will get the application form through a mail, click on the link you receive and fill it.
- Take a print out of the application form after completing the application process.
- Print out of the application form should be sent to corresponding address of the campus that you have applied for
- Attach following documents along with the application form:
- Semester/term/year – wise mark sheets.
- Higher secondary and senior secondary school mark sheets.
Note: Only fill the application form after going through all the details of application process and the program.
|Top MBA Colleges in Kerala||Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore||Best MBA Colleges in India|
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/-. This can be paid either online (using net banking, debit/credit card) or by Demand Draft (DD)
- In case you wish to pay by DD, please draw the DD and keep its details readily available for reference before you start filling up the application form. You will have to write the DD details while applying
- DD shall be made in favor of ‘the campus of your first choice’, payable at ‘Corresponding campus city’ and send to ‘the corresponding address’. Ensure that you mention your application form reference number, name and mobile numberbehind the DD before you send it along with the copy of your application form.
Amrita University MBA Program Selection Procedure:
Names of short-listed candidates will be uploaded on the university’s website. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview (PI) during the second week of March 2016. Interviews will be held at:
The date and venue of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email and post / courier.
The individual candidates will also be intimated by email, post / courier within 15 days of the PI. The selected candidates are required to pay the first installment of the fees within 15 days from the date of intimation of final selection. Here is the fee structure of Amrita University.Last Updated - 15 Dec 2015