Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) releases the result for all UG & PG courses along with CUCBCSS & SDE-CUCBCSS courses. Students can check their CUSAT result for entrance as well as semester through CUSAT result portal. The merit cum rank list is declared along with the CUSAT result. CUSAT counselling is strictly depends on the marks scored by the candidate in the test.
After declaration of CUSAT result, students have to fill an online application form mentioning their preference of stream & the affiliated colleges of CUSATwith respect to their merit cum rank in the entrance. Students can check their CUSAT result by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit to the official website of CUSAT.
- Now click on the ‘Examination Result’ tab in the main menu, you will be redirected to the CUSAT result portal.
- Now click on the course for which you want to check your result.
- Enter your semester, year, exam mode (whether supplementary, special supplementary or regular) and date of the exam. Click on ‘OK’ button & after that you will be redirected to a page where you have to select in between registration number & college.
- Enter your registration number or college name & click on OK. Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download & take print out of the scorecard for future reference.
Students must note these points while downloading their CUSAT result:
- Enable JAVA script in your browser settings, if there is any problem with login section of CUSAT official website.
- You are advised to not to attempt multiple logins on the same browser at the same time.
- The website is best available in Mozilla or Internet explorer version 10.0 or below.
Note: Students can check the result for regular & distance courses along with their revaluation status through the same result portal of CUSAT.
CUSAT CAT Result:
CUSAT conducts CUSAT CAT to provide admission in various UG & PG courses. Students have to enter their registration number in order to check their CUSAT CAT result. After result declaration CUSAT hosts the counselling process for different categories on the basis of their merit list generated for different courses. Schedule for document verification, fee submission & reporting will be announced after the declaration of merit list.
CUSAT Minimum Marks Requirement:
In order to qualify in the CUSAT exam, candidates have to score at least 10 marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. However, this condition is not applicable to SC /ST candidates.
CUSAT CAT Counselling Process:
Before registration candidates must take care of the following points. This information could be very helpful for those who are going to appear in the CUSAT CAT.
- Candidates willing to join various academic courses go through the counseling schedule mentioned on the official website
- Candidates who will not attend the CUSAT CAT counselling will not be considered for the admission.
- Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission
- Candidates must report at the scheduled venue and time for CUSAT CAT counselling.
- Candidates must bring the appropriate certificates for counseling which can help them to claim the reservation
- Candidate must submit the admission fee after seat allotment
- Candidates not submitting the certificates of their communities will not be considered for reservation
- It is the right of the university to make any changes in eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programs, rules, regulations, fee structure at any time.
- Online request for reservation will not be entertained at any cost
- Candidates, applying for post graduate or M. Tech programs, whose final result is not out yet, must submit mark lists of all semesters with a certificate from the Principal / Head of the institution
- Candidates not accepting the seat allotted to them will not be considered eligible for the same course again
- Candidates applying for B Tech/MSc Photonics and B. Tech Lateral Entry programs will be considered eligible only if they have registered their online options
- When the candidate is allotted a seat he will be considered ineligible for all other branches automatically
- After seat allotment candidate must submit all the required documents to complete the admission process
- The candidates are required to report at Seminar complex (In front administrative Office, S. Kalamasserry, Kochi-22) which is the decided venue at 9: 00 A.M.
CUSAT conducts counselling for B.Tech marine engineering course generally in the month of June & for other streams, it has been performed in the month of July to August. Spot admissions in regular B.Tech courses are also announced by CUSAT for NRI candidates at the time of CUSAT counselling.
Before appearing in CUSAT CAT counselling, students have to select their colleges & branches in between the dates (generally started from May onwards) specified by the University. CUSAT counselling involves mainly six steps. Those steps are mentioned below:
Registration: In this process candidates are required to register themselves for counseling in the given time limit.
Seat Allotment: After the registration process is completed, seat allotment list is released as per the programs. Candidates who register themselves are considered for seat allotment.
Eligibility Verification: This step includes the verification of desired certificates. After seat allotment, candidates have to submit required documents and certificates with respect to their reservation & admission process.
Payment of fee by Challan: Candidates who have been allotted seats and their admission is confirmed should move to the next step. This step includes payment of fee via Challan. The Challan is available at the fee counter. Candidates with confirmed seat have to collect their Challan and pay the fee at the bank
Issue of Provisional Admission Letter: This step consists of collecting the admission letter. After payment of fee, he or she is required to collect the receipt from the bank. This receipt is to be submitted at the admission counter to collect the final admission letter.
Higher Option Cancellation: After the students have collected their admission letter for a program at an institute, they must cancel their higher option.
CUSAT Result through SMS:
Students can also check their CUSAT result through a unique service provided by the CUSAT authorities. Here they can receive all updates regarding exam dates & results through SMS & e-mail service. In order to avail benefit of this process, students have to register with their mobile number & e-mail ID on the official website of the CUSAT.Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018