Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode invites applications for Executive Post-Graduate Programs (EPGP). Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) is conducted by IIM Kozhikode (IIM-K), which is a mandatory criterion for admission to 2 years Executive Post-Graduate Program (EPGP).
IIM EPGP is accredited by Association of MBAs which is the highest standard of achievement and is earned only by the best management programs.
Executive Post-Graduate Programs follow a very interactive methodology for learning. Candidates will attend the classes at the centers as decided by IIM, Kozhikode. IIM organizes EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test) and subsequently interview to shortlist eligible candidates for EPGP.
- Interested candidates must apply on the official website iimk.ac.in.
- After filling the application form and the application fee.
- Basic eligibility for EMAT: Graduation percentage required.
- For General students: 50% and for SC/ST students: 40% is the minimum marks requirement.
- Also, minimum 3 years of work experience is required to apply for EPGP.
- Copy of submitted application form should be sent by post with the required documents.
- Application fee of INR 2000 must be paid online while filling the application form.
- Candidates who have passed CAT, GMAT, MAT or GMAT can be directly called for the interview.
IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 Important Dates
Applicants must ensure to update themselves with these dates:
|Last date to apply online||July 30, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application at IIMK||August 15, 2017|
|Date of EMAT and interview||September 16, 17 2017|
|Declaration of the list of eligible candidates On or before||4th October 2017|
|Fee payment (first instalment)||10th November 2017|
|Session Starts||December 2017|
IIM Kozhikode 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for applicants applying for the entrance test
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any disciple
- Candidate belonging to general category should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category and PWD should have obtained a minimum of 40% marks
- The candidate must hold 3 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation
- Candidate who has appeared for CAT and secured 75% or has appeared for GMAT and has secured 650 score will be directly called for the interview (These sores should not be older than 2 years from EMAT exam date
IIM Kozhikode EPGP 2017 Application Process
IIM Kozhikode will issue application form. Candidates meeting eligibility criteria can fill the application form. Application forms are available online. After filling application form candidates have to pay the application fee. Application fee payment is also done through online mode. Candidates have to send application form to the campus along with required certificates and application fee receipt. Detailed application process is given below:
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the registration link
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Pay application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Take a printout of the form, and send the same to the following address:
IIMK Kochi Campus,
Athulya IT Complex,
Documents to be sent with Application Form
- 2 copies of filled up application form duly signed by the candidate.
- Copy of online Application Fee Receipt for Rs. 2000/- .
- One passport size color photograph
- Self-attested copies of the following academic records (10th onwards).
- 10th /SSLC Certificate. ii) Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate. iii) All Mark Sheets & Certificate of Graduation OR Professional Qualification, as applicable, iv) All Mark Sheets & Certificate of Post-Graduation (If Applicable).
- Score Sheets of CAT / GMAT, (if opted).
- Self-attested copy of Work Experience Certificate(s) for the last 3 years.
- Self-attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card).
- Copy of Employee ID card, if available.
- Self-attested copy of Category/Relaxation certificate from competent authority.
IIM EMAT Exam Pattern
- EMAT is conducted to check the basic logical, numerical and verbal ability of candidates.
- The test will be of one-hour duration consisting 40 questions.
- There are 3 sections namely: (i) Quantitative Ability (ii) Data Interpretation & Logical reasoning and (iii) Verbal ability.
IIM Kozhikode 2017 EPGP Selection Process
- All eligible and interested candidates have to qualify EMAT.
- If you score the minimum required score, you will be called for the interview
- The cutoff for entrance exam and interview will be announced separately
- MAT/CAT/GMAT score is considered only as a prelIIMnary screening process for selection of applicants.
- Those applicants who have scored a minimum of 75 percentile in CAT or a minimum score of 650 in GMAT will be called for the interview directly.
IIM EMAT Cut-off Score
- Applicants should obtain minimum score (cut-off) to be qualified for the interview process:
|Category||EMAT Cut off|
For Further EPGP IIM Admission Query
Address-Executive Post Graduate Programmes Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode IIMK Campus P.O, Kunnamangalam Kozhikode - 673 570, Kerala Ph -0495-2809417, 223, 412,225,224,416
Last Updated - 17 Jul 2017