Kannur University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, B.Sc, and B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com. The university conducts yearly examinations for these courses annually. The yearly examination is scheduled to be conducted from March to May every year.
Kannur Universityalso offers semester courses which are divided into the odd semester and even semester. The yearly and semester end examinations are conducted on time and the result of the same is declared on the official website of the university.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Professional Courses Part 2 Result||19 Dec 2019||Check Result|
|IV Year BSc Medical Microbiology Degree Supplementary Examinations June 2018||25 Mar 2019||Check Result|
|IV Year BSc Medical Biochemistry Degree Supplementary Examinations June 2018||25 Mar 2019||Check Result|
|IV Year BSc Medical Laboratory Technology Degree Supplementary Examinations June 2018||25 Mar 2019||Check Result|
|I Semester BPEd Degree (Regular) Examinations, November 2018||25 Mar 2019||Check Result|
|Exam Name||Release Date||Links|
|Revised Timetable MA (II Sem) (CBSS_ Regular/Improvrment/ Supplementary Exams April (2019)||25 Mar 2019||Check Here|
|Timetable I Year BA/B Sc/B Com/BBA/BCA/BA AFSAL_UL_Ulama (Regular/ Supplementary/Improvement) Examination, APRIL 2019||25 Mar 2019||Check Here|
Candidates seeking admission to the Kannur University programs should register online within the stipulated time. Admission of the candidates to the various UG programs and colleges will be done based on the merit. For more check: Kannur University Admission.
Kannur University also offers various courses in distance mode. Application toKannur University, School of Distance Educationcan be filled online. Candidates can also check the results for various distance mode courses on the official website. Check Here: Kannur University Distance Result.
Kannur University Result 2020 – How to check result
The university conducts the various UG and PG examinations for various courses. Candidates can check their result by following below-given steps:
- Candidates should visit the university website
- Go to Exam Section and click on Exam Results link
- On the next page, candidates can select any UG, PG, Professional result link
- Candidates need to open the respective exam’s link
- Candidates will be redirected to the result page where they need to enter their Roll number and other details
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Candidates can view and save/print their result for their future use
Kannur University Revaluation Result 2020
Those candidates who have a discrepancy with their result can apply for the revaluation of exams. The revaluation result is declared soon after the completion of the regular examination.
By following the below steps, candidates can check their revaluation result 2020:
- Visit the Kannur University’s official website
- Candidates need to search for the “Students corner” available at the right side of the homepage
- Under the “Students corner”, candidates need to click on the “Revaluation option”
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page
- Candidates need to select UG/ PG/ Professional/Other option according to their requirement
- After clicking on the particular course, candidates have to enter their roll number and other personal details and click on the “Submit” button
- The result will be displayed on the next screen
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result for their future reference
Kannur University Exam Time Table 2020
The exam timetable helps candidates to start their preparation for their examination. Candidates can download their exam time table from the official website by following below-given steps:
- Candidates need to visit the university website
- Candidates need to search for “Examinations” section available on the right side of the homepage
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select “Exam Timetable” option available under the Recent Posts section
- The timetables of various courses link available on the website.
- After clicking on the particular course link a PDF file opens in front of the candidate
- Candidates can download this file for their future reference
Kannur University Distance Education Result 2020
The university runs various UG & PG distance education courses. The university also provides the notification regarding the examinations of various distance education courses. Candidates can check their distance education results through the following steps:
- Visit the Kannur University’s official website
- Search for the “Distance Education” courses available on the homepage
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to click on the “Result” option
- On the next page, the result links of various courses distance education courses will be available
- Click on the particular link, a PDF file will be downloaded
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result for their future use also