Kerala Agricultural University has announced the admissions for the B.Sc. (Hons.) C&B, B.Sc. – M.Sc (Integrated) Biotechnology/ Climate change adaption, Diploma in Agricultural Sciences and Diploma in Agricultural Science and diploma in Organic Agriculture Programs.
- Candidates can apply through official Website.
- Application Fee is Rs.1000/- (For General) and Rs.500/-(for SC/ST)
- Candidates can submit the application form online till June 17, 2017
- Admission will be based on Entrance Exam conducted by university
- B Sc. – M Sc. (Integrated) Biotechnology at College of Agriculture, Vellayani, Thiruvananthapuram.
- B Sc. – M Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation at ACCER, Main Campus, Vellanikkara, KAU P.O., Thrissur-680656
- B Sc. (Hons.) Cooperation and Banking at College of Cooperation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara
- For Integrated Programs, the minimum duration is 10 semesters
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) C & B, the minimum duration is 8 semesters
B.Sc-M.Sc. (Integrated) Biotechnology, B Sc. – M Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaption, B Sc. (Hons.) Cooperation and Banking each has 20 seats.
KAU B.Sc – M.Sc. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Published||May 23, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||June 17, 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||June 24, 2017|
|Admit Card available from||July 10, 2017|
|Entrance Exam||July 16, 2017|
|Merit List||July 21, 2017|
|Admission Date||July 25 – 26, 2017|
KAU B.Sc – M.Sc. Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed class 12th or equivalent with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidates of SC/ST category are required to be pass in class 12th.
- For Climate Change Adaption candidate must have studied Mathematics in 10+2 level.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age as on the last date of form submission.
KAU B.Sc – M.Sc. Admission 2017 Registration
The application forms will be available online through official website.
- Candidate has to register themselves by proving email and password.
- Now login into your account.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form
- Submit the Application Form.
- Also take the print out of application Form
- Now send the application form with all the copies of documents.
- The address is The Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur – 680656.
Candidates have to send complete application form, Pay in Slip/DD, Self-attested copies of certificates of age proof, educational proof and category certificates to the above mentioned address.
General Category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-. Candidates can pay the fee through Pay in Slip at any Branch of SBI.
Special Caution fee is to be submitted at the time of admission in case of candidates are from outside state/foreign country. This will be refunded at the time when he/she leaves the university.
KAU B.Sc – M.Sc. Admission 2017 Entrance Exam
Admission in KAU will be based on the entrance exam which is to be conducted by the University. Exam will have Multiple Choice Questions. The syllabus will be based on Class 12th. University will decide the exam center and the candidate will be informed same about it.
KAU B.Sc – M.Sc. Admission 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the KAU entrance exam for B.Sc. - M.Sc. (Integrated) courses.
A Merit list will be published by the Kerala Agricultural University and qualified candidates will be called for the counselling purpose.
For Integrated Courses:
- Admission Fee – Rs. 800/-
- Caution Deposit: Rs.2750/-
- Semester Fee: Rs. 40,000/- (per semester)
B Sc. (Hons) C& B Programmes
- Admission Fee: Rs.800/-
- Caution Deposit: Rs.1600/-
- Semester Fee: Rs.9600/-