Mahatma Gandhi University is inviting application for admission to the MBA program for the academic year 2017-2018. The program is offered at the School of Business and Management Studies.
- Duration of the Program is 2 years (4 semesters)
- Intake Capacity is 60 seats
- Admission is based on a valid CAT/KMAT/MAT/CMAT score.
- Selection of students is based on marks obtained in the entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview in the ratio 60:20:20
- Entrance test is of two hours duration.
- Entrance test comprises objective type questions to assess the candidate’s ability in Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Mathematical Comprehension, English Knowledge and Comprehension and General Knowledge.
- Application form can be submitted till July 15, 2017.
- Application form will be available just from the official website and not from any other source.
MGU MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date of Application Form||July 15, 2017|
|Publication of Rank List on College Notice Board||July 20,2017|
|Interview Date of Applicants||July 25,2017|
|Closing Admission Date||July 31,2017|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||August 01, 2017|
MGU MBA Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates possessing Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in all parts of examinations or master’s degree in any subject are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST require a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Candidates should have valid MAT/CMAT/CAT/KMAT score.
- Those who are awaiting final semester results can also apply.
MGU MBA Admission 2017 Application Process
- Candidate has to visit the official website of MGU Kottayam in and download the application form. Forms are not available at any other source.
- Now, the applicant must fill the form and the same should be forwarded to the Director, School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills PO, Kottayam-686560, Kerala along with registration fee (Demand Draft/Pay-in-Slip) and a self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope.
- Candidates should remit the registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) at the university cash counter/Friends Janasevana Kendram or by way of Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of the "Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University", payable at SBT MG University Campus Branch (Code: 669), PD Hills P.O., Kottayam.
- Full postal address of the applicant with pin code is to be entered on the reverse side of the demand draft in block letters.
MGU MBA Admission 2017 Entrance Test
- The Entrance test is of 2 hours duration.
- The test consists of objective type questions to assess the candidate’s ability in Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Mathematical Comprehension, English Knowledge and Comprehension and General Knowledge.
- The Test Centers are Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode.
MGU MBA Admission 2017 Selection Process
- Candidate is selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview in the ratio 60:20:20.
- SC/ST candidates are required to just pass in the qualifying exam.
- In the absence of SC/ST candidates, vacancy will be filled up by admitting eligible OEC candidates.
Reservation of Marks and Reservation of Seats
- Those belonging to SEBC are eligible for a concession of 3% marks while those belonging to the OEC category are eligible for a concession of 5% marks.
- 03% of seats shall be reserved for candidates having physical disabilities.
- Physically challenged candidates suffering from disability of 40% or more and certified as such by a Govt. Medical Board indicating the percentage of disability shall be considered for reservation.
MGU MBA Admissions 2017 Contact Details
Address: School of Management and Business Studies, Priyadarshini Hills PO, Kottayam-686560 (Kerala)
Contact Number: 0481-2731020, 2731050Last Updated - 05 Sep 2017