Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV), Jabalpur offers UG/PG/Horticulture Diploma/MBA/Research courses. The university practices semester-based academic curriculum and its academic sessions are scheduled in two semesters i.e. Odd Semester and Even Semester. The academic year of the university begins with the odd semester in the month of August and concludes with the even semester in the month of June.
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) semester-end examination is conducted in the month of December during the Odd semester and in the month of May-June during the even semester. The examination timetable is provided a month before its commencement and the result is declared within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. The university also facilitates its students with the opportunity of result re-evaluation.
- March 25, 2019 – B.Tech(Agriculture) 2nd And 3rd year 1 Sem Results declared – Check Result
JNKVV Jabalpur Admission to various courses is entrance based. Interested candidates. Application for admission for the various courses offered in the academic year 2019 will be available on the official website of the university in the first week of May. Know More: JNKVV Admissions.
JNKVV Exam Result 2020
The result of university semester-end examination is declared once the evaluation of the answer sheet is done. It is uploaded on its website within 30-40 days of the examination. The result of the odd semester-end examination is declared in the month of January and the even semester examination result is announced in the month of June. It will be convenient for the students to download their result if they follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the “Results” link at the bottom of the home page
- On the results page, select your respective course and press “View Main Result” button
- On the new page, enter your “Enrollment no.”, “Course”, “Semester” and “Captcha code”
- Press “View Result” button to view your result
JNKVV Re-evaluation Result 2020
The students of Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya have the facility to opt for result re-evaluation if they are not satisfied with the evaluated result or if they find any type of discrepancy in their result. It is required to apply for re-evaluation process within 18-20 days from the date of result declaration. Students have to fill a form to apply for result re-evaluation. Once the re-evaluation is completed, the re-evaluated result is uploaded on the website of the university. Students can check their re-evaluated result by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the University’s website
- Click on “Results” option listed at the bottom of the home page
- On the “Results” page, select your respective course and click on “View Re-evaluated result” link
- The “Re-evaluation Result” page will open and enter your “Roll no.”,“Program”, and “Semester”
- Press “View Result” button to get your result
JNKVV Exam Timetable 2020
The timetable of semester-end and supplementary examination is uploaded on the website of the university 25-30 days before the date of commencement of the examination. The university publishes the examination timetable of all the UG/PG/Diploma/Research programs separately.
- Go to the official website of JNKVV
- At the bottom of the home page, click on “Timetable” option
- On the “Timetable” page, enter your “Program” and “Branch”
- The timetable will be displayed on the screen
- Check it according to your course