Jiwaji University Admit Card:
Jiwaji University releases the admit card for candidates who are fit to appear for the semester exam through their official website. Students can download their admit cards for the semester examination by following these steps:
- Log onto the official website of the Jiwaji University.
- Now, in the top menu bar, click on “Apply Online Form”,
- You will be redirected to Jiwaji University Examination portal.
- Now click on “Download ADMIT CARD” under “Examination Form”,
- You will be redirected to the Admit Card Download Page.
- Enter your enrollment number, Date of Birth, semester & year.
- Now enter your mode of study whether you are Regular, Private or external & submit.
- Submit & download your admit card.
Jiwaji University Results:
Jiwaji University releases the result for regular & CBCS courses on their official website. Students can check Jiwaji University UG & PG courses result by following these steps:
- Logh onto the official website of the Jiwaji University.
- Now Click on “Results” under “Students”,
- Now click on the “Get Result” button in front of your course,
- You will be redirected to the respective result page. Enter your roll number & security code & submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
Note: It is advised to Save & take a printout of your scorecard for any future use/reference.
Jiwaji University Result Listing:
The University also uploads a complete list of successful candidates with their roll numbers in a single document. This Document (Jiwaji University Result Listing) contains the status of a student with respect to the following criteria:
- Candidate’s Passing Status and
- Students with first division
Jiwaji University CBCS Exam Results:
Jiwaji university has also introduced Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) to all of its Post Graduate courses. Students should follow the below mentioned steps in order to check their CBCS result:
- Visit the official website of the Jiwaji University.
- Now Click on “CBCS Examination Results” under “Students”,
- Now click on your “Get Result” button in front of your course,
- You will be redirected to the respective result page. Enter your Course Name, Branch, Semester/Year, Mode, and Session and hit ”Get Result”.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.