Most people aspire for an MBA because the degree will help them proceed in their career. No matter what industry you are working in, having MBA degrees will always provide you with leverage. Even though people aspire to get the degree, very few of them manage to get the degree because the course is expensive and clearing the CAT examination is quite difficult. Unless you score more than 98%, you will not get calls from good colleges for a degree. Some also hesitate to quit a well-paying job to get an MBA degree.
These problems can be easily sorted out by joining for a distance MBA program. A number of schools offer a distance MBA program.
About the M.P. Bhoj (Open) University
M.P. Bhoj (Open) University was started in 1991 and has been named after Raja Bhoj. The head office of the university is in Bhopal and it has a number of students studying under it. The university ranks 2nd right after IGNOU in terms of student enrollment.
The university is affiliated to the University Grants Commission (UGC).
MBA program in the M.P. Bhoj (Open) University
- The university offers a 3 year post graduate MBA degree.
- The eligibility for the degree is a graduation degree.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement for enrolling in the degree.
M.P. Bhoj (Open) University correspondence MBA criterion is quite relaxed which allows a large number of students to enroll for the program.
Admission Procedure for the degree
- To enroll oneself for the degree, a student needs to download the admission form from the official online kiosks of the university.
- For submission of the form, a student needs to pay Rs 300/-.
- The university prescribes a date before which you need to submit the form.
- If a student fails to do so, then he or she will have to pay a late fine of Rs 200/-.
- The payment will be accepted through online kiosks of the MP Bhoj Open University.
- M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Correspondence MBA admission procedure for 2014 begins in January 2014 and will close by February 2014.
- Students will have to sit for an entrance test.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates, a list of candidates will be put up who will be interviewed.
Fees for the course:
M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Correspondence MBA fee is available online on the website of the university. For the 3 year MBA program, a student will have to pay Rs 13,800. The website shows the complete fees structure for the program.
The program is a good one if pursued and since it is affiliated to the UGC, it is quite valuable and will help a student get a job.Last Updated - 28 Jan 2015