Established in 1991 under an Act of State Assembly, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University boasts of enrolling more than one lakh students every year. It is also India's second largest Open University. It got its name after King Bhoj who was renowned as an enthusiastic learner and scholar. The university takes the initiative to impart quality education to students from all over the country without any caste, religion, age or gender barriers through the ODL (Open and Distance Learning) system.
The university has a good reputation when it comes to offering distance MBA courses as well. It allows the student choose their respective streams without going through a lengthy process. For taking admission into the distance MBA course, the M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Distance MBA Fee is quite a reasonable one. You can have a look at the complete fee structure by visiting the website provided.
- The MBA course could be pursued for duration of 3 years through the Open learning system.
- The minimum qualification required for taking admission is graduation.
- For the 3 year distance MBA course, you will have to pay a total fee of Rs. 13,800 only.
As compared to other institutions, the M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Distance MBA Fee is much affordable for the students.
While you decide to take admission in this university for distance MBA, you must first go through the M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Distance MBA Criterion to know the qualifications required and such. The university has made the course for MBA aspirants very flexible as they can continue to pursue the course for six years when they fail to complete it in the initial 3 years.
- Firstly, to apply for this course, the student must be a citizen of India.
- The students must have a graduation degree from a recognized university or they must have completed 10+2+3.
- And lastly, students graduating from any stream can apply for this distance MBA course.
Unlike many other universities where the students have to face complications regarding the norms and requirements to take admissions, M.P. Bhoj (Open) Distance MBA Criterion is a very simple one with clear instructions mentioned for the students.
To select the best students for this esteemed course, the university conducts a high level entrance examination. Every year, a high number of students take admission here and this year too, the scenario is quite the same. By visiting the website you can easily go through the M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Distance MBA Admission Procedure for 2014 and get an idea of what you need to do.
- A common entrance test will be held after you apply for the course.
- The university will then enlist the candidates selected for the interview after evaluating their written exam.
- A student's performance at the graduation level in 2013 will also be taken into consideration before finalizing his/her name for the course.
The rules are simple and easy to follow for M.P. Bhoj (Open) University Distance MBA Admission Procedure 2014 completing which you could enroll yourself to this highly deemed institution.
Last Updated - 28 Jan 2015