Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal is one of the largest university in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Most of the colleges in Madhya Pradesh are also affiliated to the RGPV. Admission to the university are made through various national level entrance tests such as JEE-Mains, GATE, CAT and Other state level entrance exams.
The university commences its admission process from the month April every year while the all the vacant seats are filled, bringing the admission process to conclude around the end of July. Although, Admissions to the Ph.D. courses are held at a later time of the year, You can also check RGPV’s complete admission process as per all the admissions cycles, for more info.
RGPV conducts examination for all the admitted candidates twice a year i.e. in two semesters (Odd Semester and Even Semester). Examination for Odd Semester are conducted around November-December months of each year, while examination for Even Semester is conducted around the month of May-June every year. The results for both the examinations are announced within a month’s time from the date of last exam held.
RGPV Examination Result
RGPV, Bhopal announces results on the RGPV Result Portal for every course. Students will need to go to the RGPV Official Website in order to access the students portal and eventually look for their exam result. The university announces results for regular examinations, revaluation and Challenged results, altogether on the portal. The university also announces results for improvement examination.
The result for odd semester examination is announced in the month of January while the result for even semester examination is released in the month of July.
Here are the steps you can follow in order to check your result:
- Log onto the official RGPV Portal
- Click on “Examination” button, present on top console of the portal
- Now Click on “Result” button and you will be redirected to the result portal
- Now, Select your course in the “Main Result Section”
- Now you will need to fill in “Enrollment Number”, Semester number and Method of Marking (Grading or Non-Grading”
- Enter the Captcha and you would find your result on the screen
Note: Results for Revaluation and Challenge Candidates can also be found by following the above mentioned instruction.
RGPV Revaluation Result:
Students can apply for revaluation of result challenging the decision of the university. For getting one’s result revaluated, one has apply for it soon after the announcement of the university results. Revaluation Application Form is also available on the university’s portal.
RGPV, Bhopal announces revaluation result through its official website. The university announces result for both Marking Scheme i.e. Grading System and Non-Grading System.
RGPV Improvement Result:
RGPV also offers its students, a chance to reappear for exam that the students think that they could perform better in. Students can apply for Improvement soon after the declaration of result on the RGPV result portal. The application forms are made available on the website, around the same time.
RGPV Branch Upgradation:
Students also have an option on upgrading your branch after the announcement of result. Application form for upgradation of branch can be obtained from the university’s office.
RGPV Diploma Result
Students, who are waiting for their diploma courses result can get their result from the official website of RGPV. Here are some updated links given, through which students can check RGPV Diploma result. Students can follow below given steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website of RGPV
- Click on the student life tab
- On this new page click on Results section
- A new page will open, on this new page students can select their diploma from various diploma courses such as:
- Diploma (3 Years)
- Diploma (4 Years)
- Diploma (4 Years PTDC)
- Vocational Diploma 3 Year
- After clicking on your desired course, you will direct to a new page where you have to enter your roll number and select your semester
- Then enter given captcha in text box and click on View Result.