Vikram University is located in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 1957. The university was accredited grade ‘A’ by NAAC and ranked among top 150 universities of India in 2017 by NIRF. It provides specialization in various undergraduate, post graduate, diploma and doctoral courses in arts, science and commerce streams.
Vikram University has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate (PG) courses 2017. Candidates applying for the same must be graduated from a reputed university. Admissions to MA, M.Ed., M.Sc. and M.Com. programs will be given on the basis of merit. Last date to submit the application form is June 30, 2017
- Application forms are available online on the official website i.e. www.vikramuniv.net
- Application fee for admission to PG courses is INR 750 and it can be paid in online mode only.
- Self-attested photocopied documents must be sent along with the application forms to the university’s respective department.
- Duration of PG courses will be 2 years
Vikram University PG 2017 Important dates
Important dates for Vikram University PG admission 2017 are
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Availability of application forms||May 29, 2017|
|Last date for submission of PG (on the basis of merit) application form||June 30, 2017|
Vikram University PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the University for admission to the PG courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Arts, commerce and Social Science programs
Candidates must have a graduation degree of their respective streams with at least 40% or equivalent from a recognized university
Eligibility Criteria for Science programs
Candidates must have completed their graduation with more than 45% theoretical marks in the aggregate subjects in qualifying examination from a recognized university.
Vikram University PG 2017 Application Process
Applications are invited for the interested and eligible candidates for Vikram University PG Admission 2017. Registrations can only be done in online mode.
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. www.vikramuniv.net
- Candidates must fill all the information correctly i.e. course details, personal information and educational qualification.
- After filling all the information, candidates must preview the details filled in their application form.
- Candidates must submit application fee of INR 750 through online mode.
- Candidates must take print out of duly filled application form.
Checklist for Enclosures
The photocopied documents needs to be attested and must be sent along with the application form in the department for verification before June 30, 2017
- 10+2 mark-sheet or equivalent
- Caste certificate
- Graduation mark-sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Other relevant documents
Vikram University PG 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following selection process
- Admission of Students will be on the basis of merit.
- Merit will be determined as per order of merit of the grand total of the candidate’s marks obtained in the qualifying examination for admission.
Vikram University Contact Details
Vikram University, Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh)-456010,
Phone no. (0734)-2514271,
Official Website: www.vikramuniv.net
Last Updated - 29 Jun 2017