Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad is located in Western Maharashtra. It is 29 years old and is recognized by the Medical Council of India. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate courses in the field of medical Sciences.
KIMS university is inviting application for the admission to M.Sc. Courses for academic year 2017-18. Admissions to M.Sc courses will be based on performance in Entrance exam.
- Last date of form submission is July 8, 2017
- Basic eligibility is that candidate must secure 50% marks in last qualifying examination.
- Application process is offline
- Application fee of INR 1000 must be paid in form of Demand draft.
- Exam time is 11 AM on July 10, 2017 and the center of exam is Karad.
- Selection of candidates will be based on performance in Entrance exam.
KIMS University M.Sc Entrance Exam Important Dates
Candidates must check the schedule for M.Sc Entrance exam by KIMS University below:
|Availability of application forms||June 15, 2017|
|Last date of form submission||July 8, 2017|
|Date of entrance exam||July 10, 2017|
KIMS University M.Sc Entrance Exam Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for different courses are different such as:
- For M.Sc Medical Anatomy, Physiology and Microbiology: Candidates must have passed B.Sc with life sciences or BAMS, BHMS, DMLT, BVSc with minimum 50%.
- For M.Sc Epidemiology: Recognized Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Health Sciences by respective councils with minimum 50%.
- For Masters in Public Health: Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Health Sciences recognized by respective councils (preferably an undergraduate degree in biological, clinical and social sciences or students from any other discipline with evidence of work in the field of public health) with minimum 50 %.
KIMS University M.Sc Entrance Exam Application Process
Candidates need to fill the application form correctly and properly to avoid any sort of rejection. The steps are as follows:
- Go to official website i.e. http://www.kimsuniversity.in/.
- Click on ‘Admission’ tab and then on ‘M.Sc. (Medical) Courses Entrance 2017’
- A new window will appears displaying the link of application form.
- Download the form, fill it and attach all the documents required with a Demand Draft of INR 1000 and sent it to
Documents are important for the verification of candidature. The documents to be attached are:
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid ID proof such as Driving license, Passport, Voter ID
Candidates need to pay INR 1000 as application fee. Candidates application form will be considered complete only after the payment of application fee. Payment will be made only by demand draft drawn in favour of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University” payable at Karad.
KIMS University M.Sc Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam. Entrance exam will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. Total number of questions are 50 which will be from specific subjects chosen by candidate.
KIMS University Contact Details
For any further information or inqury, kindly contact at:
Malkapur, Karad (Dist.Satara)
415539 Maharashtra, India.
Phone: (02164) 241555/6/7/8
Last Updated - 30 Jun 2017