MUHS Nashik invites applications for admission to various postgraduate courses like M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine, MBA in Health Care Administration and MPH in Nutrition i.e. Master in Public Health. Candidates can apply online on the official website of MUHS. The last date for online form submission is July 10, 2017 and for submission of hard copy of form at the university is July 17, 2017. Applications received after July 17, 2017 will not be accepted.
The basic eligibility to all the courses is All Health Science Graduates i.e. (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BPMT/ BOTh/ BASLP/ PBBSc (Nursing)/ B. Sc Nursing) Degree of any Statutory University. Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. The exam duration is one and half hour comprising of 50 questions in total.
Seat Intake of Courses
|M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Medicine)||2 years||60|
|MBA (Health Care Administration)||2 years||180|
|Master in Public Health (Nutrition)||2 years||30|
MUHS Nashik M.Sc, MBA, MPH Admission Important dates
Candidates must fill up the online application form before July 10, 2017 and must submit the hard copy of online form by July 17, 2017. Some of the other important dates are:
|Date of availability of application forms on MUHS website||June 7, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Online forms||July 10, 2017|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of Online forms along with self-attested Photo Copy of necessary documents to the university||July 17, 2017|
|Scrutiny of the applications||July 18-20, 2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards for CET||July 24-27, 2017|
|Date and Time of CET Test||July 30, 2017|
|Publications of General Merit List||August 10, 2017|
|Verification of Original Documents, Counseling & Admission||August 18-22, 2017|
|Waiting List or subsequent round||Will be published on MUHS website|
|Academic Year Start Date||September 1, 2017|
|Spot Admission Round (If Vacancy Exist)||September 5, 2017|
|Admission Cut-Off date||September 30, 2017|
MUHS Nashik M.Sc, MBA, MPH Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply in MUHS Nashik must fulfill the eligibility criteria for courses set up by the university. The basic eligibility of all the courses is All Health Science Graduates i.e. (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BPMT/ BOTh/ BASLP/ PBBSc (Nursing)/ B. Sc Nursing) Degree of any Recognised University. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- M.Sc (Pharmaceutical Medicine): Candidates graduate in B.Sc life science, biochemistry, microbiology, botany, zoology, physiology, pharmacology and biotechnology or graduated in B.Pharm are eligible.
- MBA (Health Care Administration): Candidates doing internship or appearing for final year examination are eligible.
- Master of Public Health (Nutrition): Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the area of Public health/ Nutrition.
Note: Some important points regarding eligibility are as follows:
- Students who are doing internship are eligible for entrance examination, provided that they must produce University Internship Completion Certificate along with other documents, at the time of Counseling / on 31 august 2017.
- Students who are appearing for final year examination & those who do not have Internship training programs like (PBBSc Nursing / B. Sc Nursing and BPMT are also eligible for entrance examination, provided that they must produce a passing certificate at the time of Counseling.
MUHS Nashik M.Sc, MBA, MPH Admission Application Process
The application process for admission to various postgraduate courses is online. The application form is available on the official website i.e. htpp://www.muhs.ac.in. To avoid any rejection of candidature, information filled in the application form must be verified properly. The steps are as follows:
- Go to official website
- Select option of M.Sc., MBA and MPH in the ‘online application form for admission to’ tab
- A new window asking for a valid mobile number will appear. Candidate must fill up a used mobile number which can be used for future communication.
- After entering the mobile number, application form appears where candidate need to enter the personal information along with educational qualification.
- After form filling, candidate must pay the application fee of INR 1000 through online payment gateway.
- After fee submission, candidates must submit and print the application form.
- Hard copy of the filled-up application form along with the transaction details and self-attested copies of necessary documents must be sent to
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences,
Vani-Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik - 422 004
Documents are required for the verification of candidature. Following self-attested copies are required to be submitted with the application form strictly in given order:
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate; or
Photo copy of Valid Passport duly attested by Head of. Department; or
Domicile Certificate; or
Birth Certificate having endorsed with nationality as Indian on it
- Passing /Degree Certificate of qualifying examination
- Internship Completion Certificate (If applicable)
- Valid Registration certificate from the Respective Council or attach renewal receipt
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (If applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31/03/2018 for the Categories VJ (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC caste (If applicable)
- College leaving Certificate (LC/TC)
- Attempt Certificate of all examinations in Degree course from Head of the Institute (If applicable)
- Gazette for change in name (If applicable)
- Migration Certificate issued by the respective University (If applicable)
- Self-Educational Gap Certificate (after qualifying Degree) Affidavit by student certified by Executive Magistrate/ Notary. (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate as per Brochure format
- Physically Handicapped Certificate as per brochure format (If applicable)
- Self-declaration form for self-attestation
- Undertaking regarding registration in voter list
Application form to be considered complete, candidate must pay the application fee of INR 1000 through the online payment gateway.
MUHS Nashik M.Sc, MBA, MPH Admission Selection Process
Selection of candidates for admission will be based upon an Objective Type Common Entrance test. The exam will consist of questions related to general knowledge on health sciences, nutrition, national health policies and health programs. Each correct answer will be awarded two marks and there is no negative marking. The exam consists of 50 questions and duration of exam is one and half hour. After the exam, a merit list will be prepared.
In case of equal marks in Common Entrance Test the following procedure will be adopted for deciding the merit. The procedure is as follows:
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage up-to 2 decimal points) at HSC.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage up-to 2 decimal points) at Final year examination of the respective course.
- If the tie still persists then an older candidate will be preferred over the younger candidate.
According to the merit, candidates will be called for counselling. At the time of counselling, candidate must bring all original documents and a set of attested copies of the documents.
MUHS Nashik M.Sc, MBA, MPH Admission Contact Details
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is a government university located in the state of Maharashtra which are imparting education in the field of health science. It was established in 1998. University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, super-speciality and research courses. It also offers various diploma, fellowship as well as certificate courses.
In case of any query or information, kindly contact the university at:
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
Mhasrul, Vani Dindori Road, Nashik-422004
EPABX No.: 0253-2539100 /300 or 0253-6659100 / 300
Student Helpline No: 0253-2539111 or 0253-6659111
Last Updated - 13 Jul 2017