Admissions are open for the PG Medical Courses (MD/MS/Diploma) at the MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. Desirable candidates can apply for its PG-CET (Common Entrance Test) 2016 and will be admitted on the basis of their merit.
After submitting the online application form by December 05, 2015, the candidates should submit the non-refundable fee of Rs.5500/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan till December 08, 2015. The exam will be conducted on December 12, 2015 at the MGM college centres in Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad and Noida.
The following sections provide an account of the eligibility criteria, application process and selection process to appear in PGCET 2016 for admission to MGMIHS PG Medical Courses:
Deadlines regarding MGMIHS PG-CET 2016:
Online application form submission window
November 10, 2015 – December 5, 2015
Last date for payment of fee through SBI Bank Challan
December 08, 2015
Online availability of Admit cards
December 08, 2015
PG-CET (Common Entrance Test) 2016
December 12, 2015
(2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Announcement of result
January 16, 2015
Last date to file online application for verification of marks
January 23, 2015
Announcement of final merit list
January 30, 2015
Online mark-sheet available from
January 30, 2015
Window for online submission of preferred college and courses
February 02, 2015 – February 15, 2015
MGMIHS PGCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
For Indian candidates:
- Medical Degree: The candidate should possess a MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India
- Internship Certificate: The candidate must have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotator internship
- Pursuing Internship: The candidates who are to complete their internship on or before March 31, 2016 can also apply in PGCET-2016 provided they should submit documentary proof issued by the principal/Dean of the college testifying the tentative date of completion of internship
- Pursuing PG Diploma: The candidates who have completed or pursuing PG Diploma are also eligible to appear for PGCET-2016 for PG Medical Degree course in the same subject
For other candidates:
The foreign / PIO/ NRI candidates need not appear for PGCET – 2016 as their admission will be solely based on qualifying examination marks.
Application Process to apply for MGMIHS PG-CET 2016:
- The desirable candidates can apply online for PG-Common Entrance Test 2016 by submitting the prescribed application form available on the college website, till December 5, 2015.
- The candidate must fill-in all the necessary details in the application form and also upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB
- The photograph and signature should be in '.jpeg' or '.jpg' format only.
- The candidate should verify the details filled in the application form before clicking on the “Submit” button. He/she will not be allowed to make changes in the application form once Submit button is clicked.
- Once the form is duly submitted online, the “Bank Challan” will appear in two parts on the screen. A unique Application Number will be mentioned on the challan along with the application cum examination fee of Rs. 5500/-
- The candidate must take a print out of the Bank Challan and pay the required fee by December 8, 2015 in any State Bank of India branch after 24 hours of submitting the application. The applicant should retain his/her copy of the challan containing Journal ID/Transaction ID
- The candidate should also send the Proforma to Submit contact details provided on the information brochure, available on the college website, in a sealed envelope to the following address.
The Competent Authority,
MGM PG CET – 2016 (MD/MS/PG Dip.)
MGM Institute of Health Sciences,
Sector-1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410 209.
- The candidate should login with the username (Application No.) and his/her unique password to download the printout of the submitted application form for future use
Note: The candidates must preserve his/her copy of Bank Challan and the printout of submitted online form for subsequent use.
Admit Card for MGMIHS PG-CET 2016:
- The admit cards will be made available for candidates between December 8, 2015 to December 12, 2015 (1:00 p.m.) after logging in through their username and password
- The candidates must preserve the hard copy of the admit card and bring it to the examination hall, along with a Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Passport)
MGM Institute of Health Sciences PG-CET 2016 Schedule & Exam Pattern:
- The PG-common Entrance Test 2016 will be conducted on December 12, 2015 from 02.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m, at the college centres in Mumbai, Aurangabad and Noida.
- The test will be conducted in English medium with the duration time of 3 hours.
- The test paper will consist of 300 objective type multiple choice questions with one mark awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Selection Process for Admission to MGMIHS PG Medical Courses 2016:
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 % marks in the PGCET-2016 to become eligible for admission to PG Medical Courses at MGM Institute of Health Sciences.
- The Merit List of the candidates will be prepared in accordance to the total marks secured in the PGCET-2016 by January 30, 2016
- The candidate will be allowed to select the preferred course and college from the available seats at his/her rank between February 2, 2015 and February 15, 2015.
- The final allotment of seats will be made to the candidates only after counselling where they have to personally appear as per the schedule. The devised schedule of counselling will be made available on the college website.
- The choice of course and college once entered as preferences will be used in the entire selection process for admission to MGMIHS PG Medical course.
Note: The final selection of the eligible candidates will be based on the merit and the preferences submitted by them subject to verification of essential documents at the time of counselling.Last Updated - 24 Nov 2015