NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) is a private university located in Mumbai, established in 1981 by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. NMIMS University has released notification for admission to B.Pharm program (Lateral entry to Direct Second year). The registration for the course will be done in online mode only. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the university i.e. www.nmims.edu/.
- The registration window will be closed on July 03, 2017.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the program is 25 years.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of INR 1600 at the time of registration process.
- The selection is done on the basis of merit.
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission 2017 Important Dates
NMIMS registration process has been started from May 13, 2017. Interested candidates can apply through online mode through the official website of the university until July 03, 2017. Check the table given below for complete schedule.
|Online registration has begun||May 13, 2017 (Saturday)|
|Last date of online registration||July 03, 2017 (Monday)|
|Selected Candidate list released on website||July 13, 2017 (Thursday)|
|Counselling session and payment of fee||July 17, 2017 (Monday)|
|Commencement of classes for direct second year||July 25, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Closure of admission||August 25, 2017 (Friday)|
Check More NMIMS Admission
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission to B.Pharm lateral entry program, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Students are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the course. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates passing Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks, an affiliated Institute from Pharmacy Council of India.
- Those candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy program from a Board/ University where Grade Point Average is given must produce in writing from the concerned Board/ University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their examination from overseas colleges/ board.
- Candidates awaiting for result are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS B.Pharm Application Form- How to Apply
The registration process is done in online mode only. Candidates who wish to apply are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the course. The registration has been stated from May 13, 2017. It will close on July 03, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted. Students must pay the application fee of INR 1600 at the time of registration form, it can be paid by credit card/visa. The registration fee is non-refundable.
All the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and exactly same with the information of original documents. Candidates are required to fill a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of NMIMS i.e. www.nmims.edu.
- Click on the link of admission and select your course.
- Fill application form, with all the required information.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Verify all the information filled in the application form and click on submit button.
- Take the print out for future reference.
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission 2017 Selection Process
- The Admission is based on availability of seat in particular branch or campus.
- For selection, the list of candidates will be prepared based on aggregate percentage of score secured by the candidate in Diploma in Pharmacy.
- If two or more candidates secure same aggregate percentage of marks in Diploma in Pharmacy, then their relative merit will be decided as per candidate securing higher aggregate percentage in class 10.
- At the time of counselling, if it is found that the information given by the candidate regarding Diploma in Pharmacy score in online registration is incorrect /different than D. Pharm marks sheet, such candidate admission will not be considered.
- The university decision will be considered as final decision.
To more information visit the official website of NMIMS University.
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), V.L.Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai – 400 056,
Tel No.: 022 – 4233 2000 / 4235 5555
Last Updated - 22 Jun 2017