Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Maharashtra has invited applications for admission into post graduate courses through AICET i.e. All India Common Entrance Test. Last date of submitting the application form is November 30, 2015. Application fee is INR 1000. With late fee of INR 2000, it can be done till December 9, 2015. AICET will be held on December 19, 2015.
Courses offered in Medicine are MD/MS/Diploma and Dentistry is MDS.
Following is the list of courses along with specialization and seats intake:-
Obst and Gynecology
Preventive and Social Medicine
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Oral Medicine and Radiology
PIMS-AICET PG Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check eligibility conditions given below before filling up the application form:-
- They should have done MBBS/BDS from a recognized university
- They must have completed rotating internship of one year by March 31, 2016.
- Students should also have permanent registration from MCI/DCI/any state council.
- Those who have registered earlier/pursuing/completed the post-graduation course are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are pursuing postgraduate diploma or have already completed can also apply provided it is done by March 31, 2016.
PIMS-AICET PG Admission 2016 Important Dates
Check the Admission Schedule below:-
Last date of submitting application form
November 30, 2015
With late fee it can be submitted till
December 9, 2015
Availability of Admit card
October 25, 2015
Last date of receipt of Admit card
December 12, 2015
December 19, 2015
January 20, 2016
March 1-2, 2016
Commencement of classes
May 2, 2016
PIMS-AICET PG Admission 2016 Application Process
Candidates have to apply before November 30, 2015. Otherwise, they have to pay additional fee of INR 2000, they can do till December 7, 2015.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website. Apply here
- It can also be obtained from the Admission office of the University by sending a letter along with Demand Draft of INR 1000.
- One can also get form centers such as Delhi, Mumbai, Loni and Pune.
Application fee is INR 1000 which can be paid by demand draft in favor of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
Send it to following address along with completely filled application form:-
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
Entrance test fee is INR 2000 which is to be paid by DD in favor of ‘Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni. On the back side of DD, write your name, address and application number. In case, application form has been downloaded from website, fee would be INR 2500.
PIMS-AICET PG Admission 2016 Selection Process
Candidates who have appeared for AICET will be shortlisted for counselling process provided they have scored atleast 50% marks in test. Counselling schedule will be available on website. Candidates have to present at the time of counselling and bring all the required documents.Last Updated - 05 Nov 2015