Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Maharashtra was established in 1972 by Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil. The University has 6 affiliate institutions and each institute offers various UG/PG/ and Research programs. The university follows the semester-wise academic curriculum for few courses and annual curriculum for the other courses. The academic examination is conducted twice in a session, once in the month of November and then in the month of May and the results are declared in the month of December and June respectively.
The university releases the examination timetable for each course on its website a month before the commencement of the examination.
PIMS Results 2017 - How to check result
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences conducts examination for its all Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ and Research programs annually and semester-wise depending upon the type of course. The examination is conducted in the month of November and May and the PIMS Results are declared in the month of December and June respectively. Students should visit the website on a regular basis for the notification of upcoming results. Students can check and download their result from the website of the university with the help of the following steps:
- Go to the official website of PIMS
- On the “Home” page, click on the “Examination Result” under the “Examination” section.
- The new “Examination Result” page will have links to all the examination results
- Click on the required result link of the respective course
- View and print your result for future reference
PIMS Exam Time Table 2017
PIMS Exam Timetable is released by the university 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. PIMS conducts examination for various UG (MBBS/BSc/BDS/BPT/PB.B.Sc/B.P.th)/ PG (MD/MS/MDS/MPTH/MSc/MPT/MPH/M.P.th)/ and Research programs (M.Phil./ Ph.D.) in the month of November and in the month of May. The exam timetable is released in the month of October for examination that is conducted in the month of November and then in the month of April for the examination that is conducted in the month of May. Students can very easily download the timetable of their respective examination through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on “Examination Schedule” under the “Examination” section on the “Home” page
- On the navigated page, click on the Examination timetable link of your respective examination
- Check the result and print it for future reference
Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018