Mumbai University has published a circular inviting the applications for admission to first year of various undergraduate programs offered by Mumbai University and its affiliated colleges. Applications form for the colleges are available from May 31, 2017 – June 15, 2017.
- Candidates have to register themselves through the Mumbai University Pre-admission form before applying to the colleges separately.
- Filling of pre-admission form is mandatory.
- This form will allow candidate to apply for admission in multiple colleges under different courses. It will be available from June 1 – June 16, 2017.
- After that, candidates can proceed to apply for the colleges.
- Application form will be available at the college campus as well as Mumbai University Campus.
Candidates can apply for admission to the first year in the following courses: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.M.M, B.S.W, B.A. in FT & NMP, B.A in French Study, BA in German Study, B.M.S, B.M.S-M.B.A, B.Com (Financial Market), B.Com (Accounting & Finance) B.Com (Banking & Insurance), B.Sc Information Technology, B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc (Hospitality Studies), B.Sc (Microbiology), B.Sc (Bio Chemistry), B.Sc (BioTechnology), B.Sc (Maritime), B.Sc (Nautical Sciences), B.Sc (Forensic Science), B.Sc (Home Science), B.Sc (Aviation), B.Voc and B. Library Sciences.
Mumbai University UG Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Forms Available from||May 31, 2017 – June 15, 2017 (Working Days Only)|
|Online Pre-admission Form Available from||June 1 - June 16, 2017|
|Submission of Admission form along with Online pre-admission form||June 16 - June 22, 2017 (Working Days Only)|
|First Merit List||June 22, 2017|
|Document Verification and Fee Payment||June 23, 27 and 28, 2017|
|Second Merit List||June 28, 2017|
|Document Verification and Fee Payment||June 29 – July 1, 2017|
|Third Merit List||July 1, 2017|
|Document Verification and Fee Payment||July 3 – July 5, 2017|
Mumbai University UG Admission 2017 Registration Process:
This year, the university has issued two forms which the candidates have to fill in order to apply for admission. One is Pre-Admission Form and the other is Admission form for the respective college.
- Pre-Admission Form will be available online. Candidates must fill and submit the form within the stipulated time i.e. June 1 – June 16, 2017
- Admission Form: Candidates can obtain the form from the respective college and the University campus. These forms will be available from May 31, 2017 – June 15, 2017 (only in working days).
How to apply for admission at Mumbai University
- Candidate must fill the pre-admission form and take its print out for future reference.
- While applying for a particular college, candidates are required to fill up the college admission form available at the respective college campus.
- Both the forms must be submitted along with the requisite fees at the college where the candidate seeks admission.
How to Fill Pre-Admission Form:
- Candidates can apply for the Pre-admission form through online mode via the official university portal i.e. mum.digitalunivesrity.ac
- Register at the portal with the email id and Password
- Now, verify your email id by clicking the link given in the mail
- Next, login to the Mumbai university portal using the link provided
- After that, enter all the required details such as personal details, your academic qualifications, address etc.
- Then, the candidate should submit the form and pay the requisite fee
- After that, candidate should take the print out of application form
How to Fill Admission Form:
- Candidates can obtain the forms from the college campus.
- Then, candidates must fill all the required fields in the application form.
- Paste the recent passport sized photograph
- Submit the Admission form along with the pre-admission form.
Mumbai University UG Admission Process 2017:
Mumbai University UG Admissions will be solely done on merit basis. Each College will create merit lists based on the scores of candidates who applied for that particular college for the particular course.
Colleges will declare the merit list of reserved categories separately and category wise. Once the list is declared, candidates should visit the college campus to verify their documents and pay the required admission fee for the particular course.
Mumbai University UG Admission Reservation Policy:
Mumbai University and its affiliated colleges follows the below given reservation criteria:
|Category||Reservation in %|
Note: Two seats are reserved for the Jammu Kashmir Candidates.Last Updated - 01 Jun 2017