YCMOU offers various UG and PG courses under its school of Social Science & Humanities, Commerce & Management, Agricultural Studies, Computer Science, Health Science, Science & Technology and Education. Students can check the details of Exam Form, Hall Ticket and result by visiting the official website of YCMOU.
YCMOU Exam Form 2018
Students may obtain the YCMOU Exam Form from the respective study center. For some academic programs, the Exam Form can also be downloaded from the official website of YCMOU. Students can submit the exam Form by providing their PRN Number and the desired captcha.
YCMOU October Exam 2018
Exam Notification 2018
Bachelor of Computer Application
Diploma in Industrial Science
Advance Diploma in Computing
Note: All repeater students can fill the exam form online or offline on payment of fee through challan in Maharashtra Bank.
Read More: YCMOU Admission 2018
YCMOU Hall Ticket 2018
Students can download the YCMOU Hall Ticket for October/ November & December 2018 examinations by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of YCMOU.
- In the Top Links section, click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link.
- Select the Exam Name and enter PRN Number & given code.
- Click on Submit and download the Hall Ticket for future reference.
YCMOU Student Login
Information regarding YCMOU hall ticket is available in the ‘Student Login’ section. Students can log in by entering their PRN number and Password.
YCMOU Result 2018
YCMOU follows Odd and Even semester pattern for its various UG and PG courses including BE, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, B.Tech, B.Arch & M.Arch programs. Students can check their end semester examination result from the official website. The students can check their semester results by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of YCMOU and click on the ‘Result’ tab.
- You will be redirected to the month-wise result listing page.
- Click on the desired link and download the Statement of Marks.
- Students can also check the result by clicking on the ‘Online Provisional Result’.
- Enter the 16-digit PRN number, Exam Name and Captcha and click on Submit.
- Save & Download the marks statement for future use.
YCMOU Re-evaluation Information
- Candidates willing to apply for rechecking should submit the respective application form within 15 days of the announcement of the result.
- The candidates who are not satisfied with their results and wish to apply for re-evaluation can download the marks verification form available on the results portal from the official YCMOU website. The form will be available in English as well as Marathi medium for all the students.
- The verification process is applicable only for certain degrees and therefore, the candidates must confirm the eligibility of their program for re-checking before submitting the marks verification form.
YCMOU December Re-Examination: YCMOU will conduct the re-Exam in 2018 on payment of INR 500 as Re-Examination fee by Credit/ Debit or Net-Banking.Last Updated - 26 Jun 2018