Fakir Mohan university invites applications for admission to B.Ed distance education program for academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can fill the application form which is available online for admissions to B.Ed.
- Last date of form submission is July 31, 2017.
- Candidate intake is 100.
- Basic eligibility criteria is that a candidate must be trained-in service teachers.
- Application fee of INR 600 is to be paid.
- Duration of program is 2 years.
- Admission will be merit based
Fakir Mohan University was established on July 3, 1999 in Balasore Orissa with a vision for being an outstanding center for learning and development of human resource. It is duly recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC act.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Opening date of online submission||June 26, 2017|
|Last date of form submission||July 31, 2017|
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed admissions in Fakir Mohan University is as follows:
- Candidates must be trained-in service teachers of recognized/ Govt. schools with graduation.
- Candidates must have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program in face-to-face mode.
NOTE: Candidates must submit the experience certificate from the concerned education officer.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2017 Application Procedure
The steps to apply for Distance education in B.Ed are as follows:
- Go to the official website i.e. http://www.fmuddce.org/
- Click on the link ‘Admission to Distance Mode Programmes 2017’
- A new window appears displaying a link of ‘Online Application’, click on it
- Application form appears, fill it and submit it after uploading all the relevant documents.
Documents required are as follows:
- Scanned copies of certificates and mark sheets of all the examinations, i.e. Matriculation, +2, +3 and CT
- Scanned copies of equivalence certificates (Only for the candidates passing graduations from Universities out of Odisha)
- Scanned copies of teaching experience certificate from competent authority
- Scanned copies of SC/ST, PH and ESM certificates from competent authority
- Latest colour photograph (size of 80 KB)
- Candidate’s Signature (size of 80 KB)
Candidates need to pay an application fee of INR 600 through
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Extra gateway charges will also be charged.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2017 Selection Process
The admission to B.Ed program will be done on basis of career marks (tarting from high School to qualifying examinations). The provisional selection list of candidates will be upload on the website only.
NOTE: Candidates will not be informed of any activity by post. Therefore, candidates must keep a regular check on the official website.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2017 Reservation
The reservation policy adopted by Fakir Mohan University is setup by government of Odisha. The reservation policy is as follows:
- Reservation policy for candidates belonging to schedule tribe and schedule caste will be applicable as at the time of admission.
- One seat is reserved for physically handicapped candidates in each department.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2017 Contact Details
For any further information, you can contact from 11 AM to 5 PM on all working days on:
Contact no: 06782241840
Last Updated - 29 Jun 2017