Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released notification for admission to Diploma in Agro Polytechnic courses (Agriculture Science, Animal Science, Horticulture Science and Fishery Science).
The registration window has opened from July 05, 2017. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.quat.nic.in.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the course is class 12 with Science stream.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December 2017.
- Students have to pay an application fee of INR 600 at the time of registration process.
- The registration will close on July 20, 2017.
- The selection is done on the basis marks obtained in class 10 and class 12.
OUAT Diploma in Agro Polytechnic Important Dates
The registration process has been started. The Last date of registration is July 20, 2017. The table below represents the complete schedule:
|Availability of application form||July 05, 2017|
|Last date of registration||July 20, 2017|
|Availability of Intimation Letter through OUAT Website||August 08, 2017|
|Date of Counseling and Admission||August 17 to 18, 2017|
|Orientation Program and Commencement of Class||August 21, 2017|
OUAT Diploma Course in Agro Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants must have passed class 12 with science stream from a recognized board.
- Students must have scored minimum 50% marks in class 12.
- There is relaxation of 10% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PH).
The minimum age required to apply for the program is 17 years as on December 31, 2017.
Read More OUAT Admission
OUAT Diploma Course in Agro Polytechnic Application form
The registration process has started from July 05, 2017. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the university i.e. www.quat.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to download the Diploma in Agro Polytechnic prospectus 2017-18 from the OUAT website, read carefully and follow the instructions. The registration window will be closed on July 20, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
All the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and similar to the information of original documents. If any candidates found ineligible at the time of admission process his/ her candidature will be cancelled. Students need a mentioned a valid email address or phone number on the application form. All the information regarding admission process will be sent by email only.
Students have to pay an application fee of INR 600 at the time of registration process. It can be paid in online mode through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card as well as offline mode through any bank.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official Website: www.ouat.nic.in/ or www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Click on the admission link
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Enter the details asked in application form
- Upload the signature and photograph in jpeg format
- Image size should not be more than 50 kb
- Save the application form
- Pay the application fee by either of the available modes
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Documents required for registration:
The scanned copy of relevant documents should be uploaded at the time of submission of online Application Form.
- Five passport size photographs
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Certificate of class 10
- Mark sheet of class 12
- Certificate of class 12
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Residential certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
OUAT Contact Details
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology also known as OUAT was established in 1962 under the provisions of Orissa Act, 20 of 1961. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education. At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges. The university has separate wings for research, extension services and planning, monitoring and evaluation, etc.
The University offers education at the Undergraduate, Post –Graduate and Ph.D. levels in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Fishery Science, Home Science, Forestry, Computer Science Application, Bioinformatics, Agri-Business Management and UG/PG level in College of Basic Science and Humanities and Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic in the semester system.
Address: Unit 8, Near Post Office, Surya Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751003
Phone: 0674 239 7970
Last Updated - 05 Sep 2017