Notification has been released by Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya (SJSV), Puri, Odisha for admission to their one-year M.Phil. (Vishishtacharya) program. The last date to send filled up application forms is November 30, 2015.
The course is offered in: -
- Dharma Shastra
- Advaita Vedanta
SJSV, Puri M.Phil. 2016 Admission Criteria:
- Applying candidates should have passed the Acharya Examinations from this university or any equivalent examination in a related discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade (50% for candidates from SC/ST category) to be eligible for securing admission to the university
- All the other applicants will have to go through a written entrance test conducted by the vishvavidyalaya for the admission
SJSV Puri, Odisha Application Procedure for M.Phil. 2016 Programs:
The interested candidates will need to download application form and prospectus from university’s official website. The steps to download and send the application form are:
- Open the university’s official website (Apply Online).
- In the ‘What’s New’ section click on ‘Vishishtacharya (M.Phil.) Admission Form’ and it will open in a new window in pdf form. You will need to download and take a print out of the form.
- Also, just below the admission form, you will find ‘Vishishtacharya (M.Phil.) Admission Prospectus’, click on it.
- The prospectus will open in a new window, read it thoroughly and also, list down all the required documents as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Now, fill in the application form that you downloaded.
Your application must contain the following in order to be accepted at Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya :
- Completely and duly filled application form
- A Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred) only
- The Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Chairman, PG Council, SJSV, Shri Vihar, Puri
- The Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft (DD) is to made payable at SBI, SJSVV Branch (Br. Code – 16102)
- Two self-addressed envelopes:
- One of them should have postal stamp affixed to it at the cost of registered post or speed post for receiving the intimation letter.
- The second envelope is to be affixed with postal stamp at the cost of general post for receiving Index letter.
- The complete applications are to be posted only by Registered Post/ Speed Post and should reach on or before November 30, 2015 to: -
Office of the chairman, P.G. Council,
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya,
Shri Vihar, Puri- 752003
- The applicants are supposed to send in completely forms only, otherwise the application will be rejected
- No hand written or any other forms of applications will be accepted
For more details or any query, call:Ph.no. 06752-251365
Last Updated - 21 Nov 2015