Utkal University has released a notification for admission to MBA in Agribusiness Management program. The Department of Business Administration is first of its kind in Eastern India to offer (Agribusiness) Program, which is now more demanding than ever and becoming a fashionable career option. Eligible candidates can apply till June 20, 2017.
- For the academic year 2017-18 the university offers 60 seats for admission to MBA in Agribusiness Management program.
- To seek admission in MBA Agribusiness Management, applicants must have Bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institute.
- The admission process of Utka University is based on entrance test and interview round, which is conducted by the official authority of the University.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of INR 600 at the time of registration process.
- The written test will be conducted on June 25, 2017 by the university.
- The reservation criteria for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST) is applicable as per UGC rules.
Utkal University Important Dates for Admission
Candidates wishing to apply are suggested to apply fast. The registration window closes on June 20, 2017. Applicants who will successfully submit the application form will be called for written test. The complete schedule is mentioned in the table given below:
|Last date of application form submission||June 20, 2017|
|Written test||June 25, 2017|
Utkal University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply at Utkal University to MBA program. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University or Institute.
- There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
- Student must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture-related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Applicants appearing for final year examination are also eligible to apply.
Utkal University Application Form- How to Apply?
Utkal University admission process has begun. The registration process is done via offline mode only. Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the course. The registration window will be closed on June 20, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- Students are required to download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.camutkal.org.
- Candidates will submit the complete form to the Department along with a crossed Demand Draft for INR 600 in favor of Centre for Agri-Management, payable at Bhubaneswar,
- International students may send Pay order equivalent to INR 1000 drawn in favor of "Centre For Agri-Management" payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Applicants are required to mentioned a valid email address or phone number on the application phone.
- All the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and exactly same with the information of original documents.
- After duly filled application form, along with all the required documents send it to the address mentioned below:
Centre Head, Centre For, Agri-Management
Department of Business Administration
Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751004
Fees and Expenses
The course fee is INR 296,000, it can be paid in two instalments. The fee for international students and students sponsored by NRI's / PIO's is INR 7.5 Lakh.
The fee does not include mess charges, hostel rent and electricity, transporting charges and other personal expenses.
Utkal University Selection Process
The selection process of Utkal University is done through the written test and interview round. Candidates who will successfully qualify both the stages of selection process will be considered for admission.
- Candidates who qualified CAT (Common Admission Test) / MAT (Management Aptitude Test), will be directly considered for GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) round.
- Applications found suitable for admission, will be shortlisted for written test (UMT- Utkal University Admission Test), conducted by the university.
- After the declaration of written test result, qualifying candidates will go for the next step of selection process i.e. interview round.
- The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and interview round.
About Utkal University
Utkal University is one the best universities located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university. There are about 3000 students in the master's departments in the university.
At present the University has twenty-seven Post-Graduate teaching and research departments located within the campus atitutions, viz. Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education, University Law College at Vani Vihar and M.S. Law College at Cuttack.
Address: Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751004
Phone: 0674 256 7940
Vice-Chancellor: Dr. Ashok Kumar Das
Last Updated - 20 Jun 2017