Utkal University, situated in Vani Vihar, is a teaching cum affiliating university and the oldest one located in the state of Orissa. Being one of the largest affiliating universities in the country, it offers various postgraduate and research courses in multiple disciplines such as Science, Humanities, Business administration, Social science, Law, and Commerce. In addition to regular courses, the university also offers education through distance learning mode via Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education (DDCE, Utkal University).
Admission to the regular PG programmes is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. For research level programs, the aspirants have to appear for a qualifying test followed by an interview.
The university follows semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations for different UG, PG and Research programmes are conducted in different months for odd semester and even semesters. Results for the same are usually uploaded on the official university website within several weeks from the examinations.
Utkal University Entrance Examination Results 2017
The university conducts entrance examination for admission of students to PG as well as research courses every year. Candidates can check their result from the merit list through the official website by following the given steps:
- Candidate should log on to the official Utkal University website and hove the cursor on the “Admissions” tab
- A list of all the PG and research programme tests conducted by the university will be displayed in the drop down section
- Candidates can select the “Entrance Result” section for PG courses and then click on the required disciplines to see the corresponding merit list for examination
- In case of M.Phil and Ph.D courses, candidate should click on the “M.Phil Result” or “Ph.D Result” and select the desired stream for the examination merit list
Note: Candidates can also obtain the admission bulletin, timetable and admit card for entrance examination along with other relevant information through the aforementioned “Admission” tab.
Utkal University Semester Results, UUEMS 2017
Candidates can view the result for semester examination for various university programmes by following the below given steps:
- To start with, candidate should log on to the official semester results portal of the university and navigate to any of the following:
- Login for Annual Exam System
- Login for CBCS Exam System
- Upon clicking the link, a list of all the available results, course wise, will be displayed and candidates can select the desired result link. Then, the candidate will be asked to enter the roll number along with a captcha. Upon clicking the submit button, candidate can see their result
- Candidate can also get information about the examination schedule along with the provisional result for various courses through the official results portal created by Utkal University
Latest Updates/ Result Links
Utkal University DDCE Results
The university published the provisional result for distance learning programme on its official DDCE website. Candidates can check their merit list through the following steps:
- Candidates should log on to the DDCE, Utkal University website and navigate to the “Results” tab
- A list of all the results will be displayed on the screen containing UG, PG courses (semester and annual). Upon clicking it, the semester wise results link will be displayed and candidate can click on the desired link
- In the next step, candidate will be asked to enter the roll number along with the date of birth or enter the captcha displayed. Upon clicking the submit button, candidate can view their result
Latest Updates/ Result Links
Note: Candidate can also get information about the examination schedule, admit cards, admission notifications for various courses through the official DDCE, Utkal University website.
Last Updated - 26 Feb 2017