Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a government university. It is located in Ludhiana. Interested students can get admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university are B.V.Sc & A.H, B.F.Sc, B.Tech, M.V.Sc, M.F.Sc, M.Tech and other courses.
The admission is done after clearing All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT). Those who want to get admission can fill the application forms. The application forms are uploaded on the university website.
The university follows the semester system i.e. odd semester and even semester. The examination result is uploaded on the university website. The academic calendar is also uploaded on the official website.
GADVASU Result 2017 – How to check the result
The university conducts the examination twice in a year. The university is responsible for uploading the result on its official website. Students can check the result through online mode only.
Following instructions help students to check the result:
- Go to the Result Portal of university website
- Enter the personal information like roll no, date of birth and other information.
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the computer’s screen
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference
GADVASU Academic Calendar 2017
The academic calendar is uploaded on the university website. Academic calendar will be different for all courses. It contains the information regarding the commencement of classes, examination dates, holiday list etc. The university publishes the notification regarding the academic calendar. Students are advised to check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates.
Following steps help students to check the academic calendar:
- Visit the official website of the university
- On the website menu bar, click on the Academic tab
- Further click on the academic calendar option
- Click on the desired course academic calendar link
- The academic calendar will be displayed on the computer’s screen
- Now students can download the calendar for their future use.
GADVASU Admit Card 2017
Students can download the admit cards from the official website of the university. The admit card contains the information regarding the test venue, date, time, students’ name, registration number, application number etc. Students are advised to check the information written on the admit card. In the case of any discrepancy, students should tell the higher authorities immediately.Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018